stocking up on test..expiration concerns?

aznboy79

I thought I had lost my source a while back but was finally able to get in contact with him recently. So I was thinking of getting 2 50ml vials of test enan and one deca, which would last me 4 cycles (1.5-2yrs). Is this a good idea or would it be a waste? I can't seem to find any concrete facts on expiration of sterile injects. If I'm unable to get ahold of him again in the future, then I'm just sh*t out of luck and will be forced to try the ph route once again (currently doing remains of my test enan with 1-test-cyp and m1t).

My "friend" used some sus redijects that were 8 years old and blew up like a balloon!!! You shoudl be fine with 2 years as long as you keep them outta the sun and in a cool dry place...

Awesome thanks! Now to think of a list of goodies :) I had been researching phs the last few months thinking I would have to go that route, but now I feel like a kid in a candy store lol!

Large scale studies suggest that expiration dates are all about pharmaceutical company turnover and profit, not about science. They don't want drugs sitting on the shelves, they want turnover.
The vast majority of medicines are fully potent as much as FIFTEEN years past their given expiration date!

What the hell are you talking about buffdoc,?????Sorry no beef with you but for decades now its been proven that meds decrease in potent over time and after exp date they lose potentcy even quicker.this is a fact not some bullshit from a rep of a pharmaceutical company.You go ahead and use some shit thats 15 years exp.I'd love to see the results from that LOL......

Last edited:
innercitydragon said:
What the hell are you talking about buffdoc,?????Sorry no beef with you but for decades now its been proven that meds decrease in potent over time and after exp date they lose potentcy even quicker.this is a fact not some bullshit from a rep of a pharmaceutical company.You go ahead and use some shit thats 15 years exp.I'd love to see the results from that LOL......

OK, my fine young bro! (Oh ye of little faith)
I don't know where you get your "proof", but check out the link below (it's a Harvard publication). There is abundant other data out there, but this is in a nice encapsulated form for you "doubting Thomases"...

http://www.health.harvard.edu/fhg/updates/update1103a.shtml

buffdoc said:
Large scale studies suggest that expiration dates are all about pharmaceutical company turnover and profit, not about science. They don't want drugs sitting on the shelves, they want turnover.
The vast majority of medicines are fully potent as much as FIFTEEN years past their given expiration date!

Just what I wanted to hear, think I'm gonna stock up on test for the next 10 years:)

god damn mf son of a Y#$%^#%R*$%$ Fuck I had a fuckin chance to buy 50ml vet formula of sus but shit expired two years ago dude was seling it for $200....

http://www.ur.ku.edu/News/medicinechest/expiration.html

What your referring to is drugs stored in the perfect conditions might be stable for up to 15years after and this was a scientific guess not fact. Also this study was not done by Harvard it was done by the U.S. Military with help from the FDA.Most of us in the real world might not have the perfect conditions for storage in our homes for this to be true, But I'll be waiting to hear from someone who has used some test or other Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) when its 15 years past exp date......??

Dude most batches of gear I get these days dont expire until 2006-2007. You should be fine, just make sure to keep the gear in a cool, dry, dark place and you should be fine.

Champ

Back