stomache aches

cant get BIG

i have been gettin quite a few stomach aches the last couple of days...is it the increased protein intake? i take around 300-325 grams a day...usually get them at night cause i am home and eat more frequently.

It may be the protein. I never get stomach aches but it gives me gas. :D Ill bump for ya :)

then its most likely the extra protien consumption. You could try beano, that might help with the problem.

It seems like every couple of days you post a question like this. I know you're new to all this, but please stop worrying so much. You'll be fine. :)

Explain your stomach pain. A little over a month ago I had ulcers repaired endoscopically. I didn't know what the hell the discomfort was. I had kind of a really strong hunger type discomfort on the upper left of my abdomen. I was really tired and lethargic for a couple of weeks before being rushed to the hospital. I actually had two large duodenal ulcers. You probably don't have this, but I wanted to share what happened to me.

hey bleachcola, this is my first post like this and i am not worrying just expanding my horizon... it just feels like its full...

Back