stoping deca/cycle advice..need help

Tricepsky

i know im a newbie but im alil bit concerned.

my stats :
age 26
6"5

my first cycle ever :
test en 500mg/ew 1-10
deca 400mg/ew 1-10
dianabol 30 /ed 1-4
proviron 25mg ed 1-10
tamoxifen 20 mg ed 1-10

it's my 4th week so 7 injections so far out 20. (btw dropped dianabol after 3 weeks)

now the thing is i want to drop the deca because libido issues and shut down issues as well
you see i read that deca cycles is realy hard to recover from and this got me scared.
what do you suggest fellas ?

another qustion is can i stop the entire cycle now ? i realized aas are not for me i just was to hasty and didnt think at first place . ive got good genetics and i thinks if i train hard i ll do it without it.
is it to late to drop all of ? what about pct ?

Sounds like you got the dreaded "Deca Dick". It appears you made the ULTIMATE mistake by not using an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). If you don't control your estrogen levels, you open yourself up for side effects. Start your post cycle therapy (pct), 2 weeks after your last pin. Clomid: 50/50/50/50, Nolva 40/40/20/20.

thanks for the answer . the point is i dont lack of libido totaly but im scared of the supressive effect of this compound . again is it gonna be fine to drop the deca just like that or should i drop all the cycle immediately ?

From what i've read, you should just drop the whole cycle. You said it yourself, you can gain naturally and you just rushed into this. Start your post cycle therapy (pct), 2 weeks after your last pin and be done with it. Do you have your PCT in hand?

lol I would encourage you to not stop.... but I don't want to be the devil on your shoulder. I personally flip out a lot of times when I start a cycle and have like a miniature panic attack. And then I think wait why am I freaking out and paranoid I have posted almost 1000 different posts on steroidology and spent probably more than 24 hours on this site if I added up all the time. I have done everything I could to prepare myself for the cycle. And all I need to do now is sit back and relax. I spent so many nights bitching about not being able to find a source and how I want to be big like jay cutler and than I am going to throw it all away over a few paranoid thoughts. Some times you got to sit back and say fuck it and just finish what you started. Your mind will always play tricks on you. I suggest you really sit down and think before you stop just like you should have sat down and thought before you started. You are experiencing the fight or flight response.

^^^ I disagree

It's the OP's first cycle and he's running 3 different compounds including a 19-Nor. He's not running an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) which opens the flood gates for side effects. Running the Test E alone w/o properly managing your estrogen levels can cause gyno, high blood pressure, water retention, loss of libido, etc. Running a 19-Nor w/o properly managing your estrogen levels will add "deca dick" and elevated prolactin levels which leads to gyno and lactation. The OP obviously has no idea what he's doing and should stop the cycle immediately before he hurts himself in the long term. It's not about "fight or flight" but about respecting your body.

mad- im at panic right now because no one told me about the supressive effect of the 19 nors. and because i found it out myself i got in panic of not knowing if ill be back on track soon after pct or not.
my question is how badly it will be if i drop the cycle. badly for htpa recover etc. every thing will be back to normal soon or ill have to wait months ?

btw i have nolva clomid and hcg in hand.

Mustang I didn't catch the fact that he didn't take a Arimadex or anything to control estrogen or progesterone. I just kind of skimmed through the post. I thought you just were paranoid about taking the steroids. As long as you do pct right you should be ok just get blood work done after words. I would run nolvadex and clomid for pct and than get blood work done like 6 weeks later to make sure testosterone is normal.

mad- im at panic right now because no one told me about the supressive effect of the 19 nors. and because i found it out myself i got in panic of not knowing if ill be back on track soon after pct or not.
my question is how badly it will be if i drop the cycle. badly for htpa recover etc. every thing will be back to normal soon or ill have to wait months ?

btw i have nolva clomid and hcg in hand.

Just an FYI -- taking exogenous test is suppressive as well. Don t get any crazy ideas about running test only next time and not needing PCT.

Stop your cycle immediately and begin post cycle therapy (pct). You should probably post what your PCT is going to be so guys can check it. Good luck.

thanks so ill stop it immediately . and after 10 days ill start pct :

clomid: 50/50/50/50, Nolva 40/40/20/20 just like mustang said .

Another thread of someone just jumping into AAS without knowing how to properly run a cycle

that's why we have 1000 stickys on how to do a proper first cycle... no one reads them lol

Back