Strange results on new prescription..........what's going on?

I have an update to the original post, in reference to loosing size and mass. I finally had a blood test performed and it showed several different things. This blood test was performed 7 days after my last injection, and I fasted the night before the test. It showed that my Total Testosterone level was 967, and my FREE testosterone level was rated as 'High,' at 33.1, when the highest # for a male my age should only be 21.5. My estradiol (estrogen) level read at 78.9, when the highest it should be for a male is 42.6.

I was told that my FREE testosterone was too high, and that it needed to be lowered. I thought, "How can you have a FREE testosterone level, especially when it's for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) therapy, that's too high?" I was explained that when a man's FREE test. is too high, it means that he had excess T floating through his system. Despite heavy, and intense, weight workouts, I wasn't able to use up this excess of FREE T. Therefore, when there's too much FREE T, it gets into the fatty tissues of the body and it gets converted to estrogen. That's why my estradiol levels are so high.

When I started noticing muscle mass and size decreasing, and the belly fat, love handles, return, it was explained to me that even though my T level was high, my body was converting a lot of it to estrogen. I never got any man boobs, but definately experienced fatigue, lack of stamina, and loss of size/mass and energy. When someone takes excessive amount of T, without enough aromatase inhibitors, within several months, it will convert into estrogen. Even with aromatase inhibitors, it doesn't stop all estrogen conversion, just a lot of it.

The official word from the physician has not been decided yet, but I was told by my HRT clinic that the most likely decision will be to stop all injections for the next month, along with taking LOT of HCG, and some other pill, to flush the excess FREE T and estrogen out of me. We will then start over.

This experience, with taking just 200-300 mg of T cyp. & prop, for Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT), is a good example of how important it is to have regular blood tests performed. I don't have any of the typical, asthetic symptoms of having high estrogen, but I definately lost most of my size and mass and some of my strength.

I have an update to the original post, in reference to loosing size and mass. I finally had a blood test performed and it showed several different things. This blood test was performed 7 days after my last injection, and I fasted the night before the test. It showed that my Total Testosterone level was 967, and my FREE testosterone level was rated as 'High,' at 33.1, when the highest # for a male my age should only be 21.5. My estradiol (estrogen) level read at 78.9, when the highest it should be for a male is 42.6.

I was told that my FREE testosterone was too high, and that it needed to be lowered. I thought, "How can you have a FREE testosterone level, especially when it's for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) therapy, that's too high?" I was explained that when a man's FREE test. is too high, it means that he had excess T floating through his system. Despite heavy, and intense, weight workouts, I wasn't able to use up this excess of FREE T. Therefore, when there's too much FREE T, it gets into the fatty tissues of the body and it gets converted to estrogen. That's why my estradiol levels are so high.

When I started noticing muscle mass and size decreasing, and the belly fat, love handles, return, it was explained to me that even though my T level was high, my body was converting a lot of it to estrogen. I never got any man boobs, but definately experienced fatigue, lack of stamina, and loss of size/mass and energy. When someone takes excessive amount of T, without enough aromatase inhibitors, within several months, it will convert into estrogen. Even with aromatase inhibitors, it doesn't stop all estrogen conversion, just a lot of it.

The official word from the physician has not been decided yet, but I was told by my HRT clinic that the most likely decision will be to stop all injections for the next month, along with taking LOT of HCG, and some other pill, to flush the excess FREE T and estrogen out of me. We will then start over.

That's some high E2! I personally bloat all to hell and have emotional issues once I approach 35+ E2 levels, so I can imagine you must be going through some serious tough times right now. I would honestly start looking for a different testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) doc considering they seem to be "shotgunning" all of your symptoms and even plan on letting you crash for a month which is HORRIBLE in my opinion.

If I recall correctly, a high free test is associated with your SHBG being on the low side - which is something the doctors need to take a look at. Hope you can get this sorted out, good luck! :)

Yes, halfwit, I have struggled with some emotional issues. Over the last several weeks, I have been on edge a huge amount, with periods of RAGING anger/ irritation, and times where I thought I was going to break down and cry like a baby. Just this past week, I verbally exploded on my elderly mother, for no reason, and then apologized. I reported this to my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) clinic, so they gave me some more anastrazole pills. I personally feel like this should have been tested a long time ago, and addressed. I have already been looking at another clinic, but only for the price of their T, not necessarily due to this issue. I've lost most of the size and great physique that I obtained in the first ten weeks. Very disheartening. I hope I can get it back.

Yes, halfwit, I have struggled with some emotional issues. Over the last several weeks, I have been on edge a huge amount, with periods of RAGING anger/ irritation, and times where I thought I was going to break down and cry like a baby. Just this past week, I verbally exploded on my elderly mother, for no reason, and then apologized. I reported this to my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) clinic, so they gave me some more anastrazole pills. I personally feel like this should have been tested a long time ago, and addressed. I have already been looking at another clinic, but only for the price of their T, not necessarily due to this issue. I've lost most of the size and great physique that I obtained in the first ten weeks. Very disheartening. I hope I can get it back.

Honestly, testosterone is only part of the picture. You really need to see a doctor that has a clue what he's doing to you. I completely know what it feels like to lose all sense of who you are because your hormones are all jacked up; the worst part being that you don't necessarily realize at the time that you are out of control.

You really should check out the testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) forum here and talk to the IMT guys. I was very fortunate in that my doctor listened to me (I had MONTHS of research/reading backing me up) and ran the tests that needed to be done to not only determine why my test dropped to a level lower than a 14 year old girl, but what we could do to fix it. I think that's where you need to start: get the proper tests done by someone that's not just going to throw GRAMS of aromatase inhibitors and testosterone at you.

My .02c :)

I decided to go with another Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) clinic. They uped my anastrazole intake to .5 mg's, three times a week, and prescribed me 11mg of Tamoxifen, for the next thirty days. I hope this helps, cuz I'm still looking muscle size and mass, not to mention the energy and 'umph' to get up and go each day. The guy that is working with me is great and communicates readily and easily, unlike my previous experience.

Back