"Strength & Honor" Muscle Addiction 2013!!!

MuscleAddiction

Beast ***e!!!
The title really says it all..."Strength & Honor"...it is in my blood. Muscle addiction is my lifestyle, it is my passion, it is who I am.

I have always told people who always either say "there he goes eating again" or asks "You are eating again?" or "How do you get up at 4:30 a.m. and go to the gym?"

My answer is always the same..."I'm not happy unless I am growing and it keeps my sanity!"

You can ask my wife or daughter how I am when I miss a workout, or a meal...they would say "go eat!" or "Go to the gym!" They love me !

Really though, bodybuilding. nutrition, leading a healthy lifestyle, mentoring my family, friends, and others and spreading the addiction is what drives me, it is how I like to return the favors that have been done for me, it is my love and passion!

This will be the first cycle I have done in 5 years! It has been since 2007 when I prepared for the two bodybuilding shows that summer...and it is time for me to get back on stage. My plan is to compete in July 2013 at a competition that I have competed in two times now (2005 & 2007). Each of those times I have placed 2nd in the Novice Heavyweight Division, it is time to take the show! I will settle for nothing less than 1st place and am aiming for that starting yesterday!

This cycle is the first of two leading up to the show, and I am going to log it here for support, mentoring, to keep me focused, honest, and remind myself of my goal every day, week, month, all the way to the stage!

So to start things out on the right foot, I will follow the rules and post my stats for all of you so I don't get in trouble ...

Stats:

Ht: 73.5"
Wt: 221.2 lbs
BFM: 20.78 lbs
LBM: 200.42 lbs
BF: 9.4%
Natural test Levels (as of 8/3/12): 742 ng/dL
BP: 120/78
RPR: 60 bpm
LH: 17.7 mIU/ml...a little high due to very low estrogen levels at moment, will be fine.
Cholesterol: 141 mg/dL
Triglyceride: 45 mg/dL
HDL: 42 mg/dL
LDL: 90 mg/dL
Cholesterol: HDL ratio: 3.4
Prolactin: 9.7 ng/ml
PSA, Total: 0.54 ng/ml
TSH: 2.98 uIU

*Everything else if optimal/normal range

**20+ years lifting experience, 3 Bodybuilding competitions

Goal: To put on 16-21 lbs. of LBM, and lose 16.7 lbs. of fat (this would be considered stage ready between 2-4% body fat)

Concentrating on building more size on my legs, upper chest, triceps, shoulders, and tighten core and midsection.

The bodybuilding competition as I have mentioned is in July 2013, andthis will be 1 of 2 cycles leading up to competition:

On cycle Support Supplements:

1-16 N2 Guard (7 caps ED split dose throughout day…take first dose 2- 3 hours after T-bol & Anavar)
1-16 Forged Liver (Recommended dose throughout cycle for extra liver protection)...front loading 525mg of Milk Thistle ED for 2 weeks prior to cycle and will supplement with both during orals.
1-16 Forged Joint Repair (2 caps ED morn/even)
1-16 Krill (2 caps ED split dose morn/even…with meals)
1-16 Fish Oil (6-8 caps ED split dose morn/even…with meals)
1-16 HCGenerate (5 caps ED split dose 3 caps morn/2 caps evening)
1-16 Creatine Nitrate (8 caps ED, 4 pre/post workout)
1-16 Need2Slin (4 caps ED, spread with carb meals throughout the day)
1-16 Gear (10-12 caps ED, pre/post workout & bedtime)

...also taking Vitamin C, E, b12, and Saw Palmetto for my prostate health. Will be picking up some Digestive Enzymes as well...with all the food I will be consuming!

I will also be utilizing Powerchews BCAA's and Glutamine chews. I will be rotating some preworkouts like N2KTS or N2 Amp or Premium Powders PWO or Craze...or even PWO Powerchews!

The cycle:

1-16 test C 500mg EW (split 250mg Mon-Thurs)
1-16 EQ 600mg EW (split 300mg Mon-Thurs)
1-16 Proviron 75mg ED (split dose every 8 hours)
1-6 Tbol 60mg ED (split dose 20mg every 8 hours)...may bump to 80mg last 2 weeks
13-18 Anavar 60mg ED (first 4 weeks) then 80mg ED (last 2 weeks)
16-18 HCG 500 IU EOD (10 injections = 5000 IU)
1-16 Aromasin 12.5mg ED (if needed bump dose or lower duration)

PCT:

17-22 Unleashed (6 caps ED split dose 2 cap morn/noon/even) first week, then 3 caps ED (split dose)
17-22 Post cycle (6 caps ED split dose 2 cap morn/even) first week, then 3 caps ED (split dose)
19-22 Clomid (50/50/25/25mg...will feel this out since running 4 compounds)
17-24 Forma Stanzol (10 pumps ED first 6 weeks, 6 pumps ED last 2 weeks)
17-22 MK-2866 Osta SARMS (25mg ED...may start out at 12.5mg)
17-22 Anabeta (4 caps ED, 2 pre/post workout, non-training days spread throughout day)
17-22 Creatine Nitrate (8 caps ED, 4 pre/post workout)
17-22 Need2Slin (4 caps ED, spread with carb meals throughout the day)
17-22 Gear (10-12 caps ED, pre/post workout & bedtime)

Bridge:

23-??? MK-2866 Osta SARMS (25mg ED)
23-??? S4 SARMS (50mg ED split 25mg/25mg 8 hours apart)…5 on/2 off, may work to 60mg
23-??? HCGenerate (5 caps ED)
23-??? Bridge (3 caps ED split dose 1 cap morn/even)
23-26 Anabeta (4 caps ED, 2 pre/post workout, non-training days spread throughout day)
23-??? Creatine Nitrate (8 caps ED, 4 pre/post workout)
23-??? Need2Slin(4 caps ED, spread with carb meals throughout the day)
23-??? Gear (10-12 caps ED, pre/post workout & bedtime)

tb500 (2mg EW joints & tendons)
letro (on hand)
Prami (on hand)
adex (on hand)
Torem (on hand)

Training Split (will adjust as needed):

Monday: Chest/Triceps/Calves
Tuesday: Shoulders/Traps/Rear Delts
Wednesday: OFF (cardio & abs…no weights)
Thursday: Back/Calves
Friday: Triceps/Biceps/Forearms
Saturday: Quads/Hams
Sunday: OFF (flip tractor tire around yard, sledgehammers, hill sprints, run on the beach, bike ride, something outside with my daughter )

Diet and Nutrition:

My target daily calories will be 4481-4981, and am seriously considering staying on IF during cycle to see how it works for me. I love IF and it really fits well into my lifestyle, and I feel better and have much more energy. Any feedback on this would be appreciated, the challenge will be getting all the calories consumed in the 8 hour feed window, and how the EQ makes you ravenously hungry. I have always eaten very clean and very healthy, especially once I moved out to the coast 3 years ago...mostly organic fruits and veggies, grass fed beef, cage free/free range chicken, turkey, and eggs, Greek Yogurt, nuts, Ezekiel breads, yams, oats, beans, fresh fish (out here on the coast), pole caught tuna (less Murcury), and lots of water! I do not drink alcohol (never been a big drinker, hate the way it makes me feel), do not smoke tobacco, so like the Adam Ant song (for those of you who are old enough to know who he is lol!)..."Don't drink...don't smoke...what do you do?"

Live, love, train, eat, sleep...repeat! Yeah, work falls in there as well.

I will be starting this cycle on Monday, August 27th, but decided to put the log up now to gear me up for the next two weeks because to be honest I can't wait!!! Also, my mom is having hip replacement surgery on the 22nd, so need to get through that then it is balls to the wall!!!

I am front loading liver and prostate support, getting everything ready, and I am one who is prepared with everything on hand!

When I log, I am going to try and be as detailed and fun as I can make it!

I hope you all will follow along and keep me motivated, honest, disciplined, and don't let me slack off!!!

Alright, anticipation is killing me...thank God for will power! So as I was explaining to one of my bros, having all this time to think can be dangerous! I have a tendancy to overthink things and second guess my thoughts...and I have done some more research the past few days as I have been waiting ever so patiently. I am going to make a tweak in my cycle with the HCG/HCGenerate combo, Proviron, and Aromasin...

The cycle:

1-18 Proviron 50mg ED (split dose every 8 hours)
1-6 Tbol 60mg ED (split dose 20mg every 8 hours)...may bump to 80mg last 2 weeks
1-6 HCGenerate (5 caps ED, 3 morning/2 evening)
7-10 HCG 500 IU EW (250 IU 2x, Mon-Thurs)
11-15 HCGenerate (5 caps ED, 3 morning/2 evening)
1-18 Aromasin 12.5mg ED (if needed bump dose or lower duration)

I am staggering the HCGenerate and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) so I don't become sensitized to one or the other, and get the best of both worlds. I also am going to run Proviron til the end with Anavar to week 18, and Aromasin will be ran until PCT...also week 18.

I have read that EQ takes longer to leave the system, and some have even recommended to drop the EQ two weeks prior to Test to let it clear the system around the same time Test will clear. I am just going to leave it the way it is for now, I will assess how my body is reacting then and make necessary adjustments...again may be overthinking things.

Any comments and suggestions are welcome.

So let me pose this question for peoples opinion...I am planning on staying with IF (Intermittent Fasting) while on cycle. Now my target calories daily will be around 4481-4981 calories everyday consumed in my 8 hour feed window, which will be a bit of a challenge, but I feel it is attainable. I am thinking of eating every 2 hours in that feed time, approximately 900-1000 calories per meal...would like to hear some thoughts on this.

I have been pondering extending my feed time and shortening the fast, or seeing what it is I will have to eat for each meal and see if the amount would put me into a food coma lol!!

You are hard core my friend!!!
Sorry I have no input your doing shit I have never heard of I will definitely be following your progress good luck man!!

...also forgot to add Powerchews D-test into my post cycle therapy (pct)...oops! I can't pass up an opportunity for the best tasting Powerchews lol!!!

17-22 Unleashed (6 caps ED split dose 2 cap morn/noon/even) first week, then 3 caps ED (split dose)
17-22 Post cycle (6 caps ED split dose 2 cap morn/even) first week, then 3 caps ED (split dose)
17-22 Powerchews D-test (4 chews/3 grams ED)
17-22 Anabeta (4 caps ED, 2 pre/post workout, non-training days spread throughout day)

I think this is a pretty healthy post cycle therapy (pct) for this cycle...and with the HCGenerate/HCG combo should recover very nicely!

You are hard core my friend!!!
Sorry I have no input your doing shit I have never heard of I will definitely be following your progress good luck man!!

Hey thanks bro for stopping in...hope you will follow! I will post some photos this week so people can see how horrible I look lol! No, so all can compare progress photos to see my progression.

You have been a member since 2008 and only reached out and post 56 times? I totally feel honored now!!!! Please follow and hopefully you can take something away from my experience!

I still don't understand IF you seem well experienced and put a lot of effort into research and laying out your cycle so maybe you can tell me because I am only 23 although you have been around in the game long enough to have trialed most approaches to nutrition/training I guess.

So far from what i have read IF is pure speculation not science, most people who try it enjoy it though and it is definitely one of the latest crazes. reading leangains it seems like some very creative writing and in a sense a lot of the science is taken out of context and reworded to suit.

the way i look at it is you don't eat for a long period of time and u go into a state of Gluconeogenesis, metabolic rate will slow down by up to 45% and lipoprotein lipase (enzyme) increases also cortisol is highest of a morning eh so not to sure on how the diet is structured around that being a bb worst enemy :p.

Going back to simple nutrition and u put yourself in a calorie surplus over basal metabolic rate and u will gain weight put yourself in a deficit and you will lose weight why not keep metabolic rate up, fat storage down and lean gain with a meal every 2 hours eating very clean?

That's a lot of shit to keep track of. Lol. Good luck bro. Quick question about your cycle. is there a reason why you'll be running eq and test both to week 16? Also will you be checking bloods regularly cause of the high rbc from the eq? Lastly do you donate blood on eq as well? Just wondering cause I know your not new and you know your shit.

I still don't understand IF you seem well experienced and put a lot of effort into research and laying out your cycle so maybe you can tell me because I am only 23 although you have been around in the game long enough to have trialed most approaches to nutrition/training I guess.

So far from what i have read IF is pure speculation not science, most people who try it enjoy it though and it is definitely one of the latest crazes. reading leangains it seems like some very creative writing and in a sense a lot of the science is taken out of context and reworded to suit.

the way i look at it is you don't eat for a long period of time and u go into a state of Gluconeogenesis, metabolic rate will slow down by up to 45% and lipoprotein lipase (enzyme) increases also cortisol is highest of a morning eh so not to sure on how the diet is structured around that being a bb worst enemy :p.

Going back to simple nutrition and u put yourself in a calorie surplus over basal metabolic rate and u will gain weight put yourself in a deficit and you will lose weight why not keep metabolic rate up, fat storage down and lean gain with a meal every 2 hours eating very clean?

I appreciate your input bro, and with IF have dropped my bodyfat down to 9.4%, IF works well for me. Check out this discussion about IF and please chime in on any of your questions you have bro...love healthy discussions!

Intermittent Fasting discussion thread!!

That's a lot of shit to keep track of. Lol. Good luck bro. Quick question about your cycle. is there a reason why you'll be running eq and test both to week 16? Also will you be checking bloods regularly cause of the high rbc from the eq? Lastly do you donate blood on eq as well? Just wondering cause I know your not new and you know your shit.

Thanks for following bro! Yes, as you see I had my pre-cycle bloods done, and will have mid-cycle done late October early November, and yes will donate blood as needed. It has been 5 years since I cycled last, and I have a ton of bros watching over me on another forum, and I'm sure will get some good advice from bros here too...so this will be epic, and I am giving this 1000%.

As far as running them both to week 16, I have researched that it is recommended to stop EQ two weeks prior to test because it takes longer to clear the system, but I am also running my PCT for 6 weeks, and my PCT and cycle support is solid, so not worried about recovery at all!

So, thinking about another tweak in the cycle...this would probably be the cherry on top for this baby!

The cycle:

1-16 Test C 500mg EW (split 250mg Mon-Thurs)
1-4 Test Prop 100mg EOD (kickstart cycle strong)
1-18 Proviron 75mg ED (split dose every 8 hours)
1-18 Aromasin 12.5mg 2xED (25mg ED)

How does that look for my final answer?

Man I can't take it anymore!!! I want Monday to come so bad...mom goes in for total hip replacement surgery tomorrow morning, so take care of her and then showtime!!!!

I picked up this giant supplement organizer box that has 4 compartments per day for a week...once a week fill up and good to go! Fits right in the bottom of my lunchbox. Get a few last minute things done this week and first pins Monday!!!

Alright, we have 2 days until blast off here...and I am beyond excited, and just a little apprehensive to be honest. I just want everything to be perfect as to one of my faults...I am a perfectionist. I just want everything to go according to my plan and to remain healthy through the entire cycle and beyond!!!

I do have my family to keep in mind through all of this and cannot and have given up my right to be reckless in my life. Which is why my cycle has so much health and support supplements infused within it...daddy wants this for himself but not at the expense of my little girl whom I love and live for everyday! As I am her hero, and she is mine! I am not forgetting my beautiful wife either, as she is my rock and biggest fan next to daddy's little girl, but my girls are the reason I live and breathe everyday!

I know my brothers here have my back, and will follow me and slap me when needed if I start to get out of focus, and I will do my best to make all of you proud here...all of you who are and will be following...you are my family as well!!!

Damn this is going to be fun!!! I was just looking at some photos of my last competiton that other day and seeing what I need to improve on, and there is a lot of improvement needed. For the next 16 weeks, no vacations, no slacking off, no excuses!!!

So I just wanted to post my revised and FINAL cycle with all the modifications made since I started this thread...and as have said before, thank you to all my bros who have helped design this cycle to where it is today!

1-16 N2 Guard (7 caps ED split dose throughout day***8230;take first dose 2- 3 hours after T-bol & Anavar)
1-16 Forged Liver (Recommended dose throughout cycle for extra liver protection)...front loading 525mg of Milk Thistle ED for 2 weeks prior to cycle and will supplement with both during orals.
1-16 Krill (2 caps ED split dose morn/even***8230;with meals)
1-16 Fish Oil (6-8 caps ED split dose morn/even***8230;with meals)
1-6, 11-15 HCGenerate (5 caps ED split dose 3 caps morn/2 caps evening)

...also taking Vitamin C, E, b12, and Saw Palmetto for my prostate health. Will be picking up some Digestive Enzymes and Probiotics as well...with all the food I will be consuming!

I will also be utilizing Powerchews BCAA's and Glutamine chews. I will be rotating some preworkouts like N2KTS or N2 Amp or Premium Powders PWO or Craze...or even PWO Powerchews!

The cycle:

1-4 test Prop 100mg EOD (kickstart cycle strong)
1-18 Proviron 75mg ED (split dose every 8 hours)
1-18 Aromasin 12.5mg 2xED (25mg ED)

PCT:

Bridge:

23-??? MK-2866 Osta SARMS (25mg ED)
23-??? S4 SARMS (50mg ED split 25mg/25mg 8 hours apart)***8230;5 on/2 off, may work to 60mg
23-??? GW-501516 (10mg ED split 5mg 2x ED)
23-??? HCGenerate (5 caps ED)
23-??? Bridge (3 caps ED split dose 1 cap morn/even)
23-26 Anabeta (4 caps ED, 2 pre/post workout, non-training days spread throughout day)
23-??? Creatine Nitrate (8 caps ED, 4 pre/post workout)
23-??? Need2Slin(4 caps ED, spread with carb meals throughout the day)
23-??? Gear (10-12 caps ED, pre/post workout & bedtime)

tb500 (2mg EW joints & tendons)
letro (on hand)
Prami (on hand)
adex (on hand)
Torem (on hand)

So that is it!!! I will be administering my first pin Monday (August 27th) morning and away we go!

Thanks for everyone who will be following along with me as I will be giving this all 100% and making everyone proud...especially daddy's little girl!

Alright, making another quick tweak...a bro of mine mentioned to me there is such thing as too much of a good thing (GJ)...too much Milk Thistle will hinder the effects of the orals and that N2 Guard will be sufficient enough...which I knew, but was just wanting to play if a little safer, but not at the expense of losing effectiveness of my cycle. So removing Forged Liver from cycle and moving it to PCT and Bridge...So this will be my cycle support supplement regimen. Anything else I am overlooking? I guess I am being too healthy and safe lol!!!

1-16 N2 Guard (7 caps ED split dose throughout day***8230;take first dose 2- 3 hours after T-bol & Anavar)
1-16 Krill (2 caps ED split dose morn/even***8230;with meals)
1-16 Fish Oil (6-8 caps ED split dose morn/even***8230;with meals)
1-6, 11-15 HCGenerate (5 caps ED split dose 3 caps morn/2 caps evening)

Back