"Strength & Honor" Muscle Addiction 2013!!!

Alright, well the AT&T guy came out today...for the 2nd time...to try and figure out why I have intermittent internet signal and shit not working, to tell me they have to send another technician out because the problem is from my outside box to the junction box in the sidewalk/street...for fuck sake!!! For as much money that company grosses you would figure they would pay their employees well so they like doing their jobs, but obviously that is not happening.

Anyway, I have just short of two weeks of catching up to do...well instead of posting a bunch of daily logs with either no training or anything of intelligence towards the cycle due to my chaotic life the past 2 weeks due to my mom's surgery, I will just start up as of today since this was actually my third workout of the week and am in Capitola for my wifes triathlon for the weekend...so will just update all of you as to where I am at currently.

Friday, October 5, 2012:

Supplements:

250mg test Cyp (rt quad)
300mg EQ (rt quad)
75mg Proviron
60mg Tbol
25mg Aromasin

On-cycle support supplements too...

N2 Guard
Need2Slin
HCGenerate
Creatine Nitrate
Gear
Forged Joint
Fish Oil
Vitamin C, E

Training:

Push-ups (100...warm-up)
DB Flyes (4/10...40/50/60/70)
BB Incline Press (6/10,8,6,6,20,20...185/225/245/265/135/135)
DB Flat Bench (5/5...80/85/90/95/100)
Machine Press (4/10...130/145/160/175)
Standing BB Overhead Press (4/10...80/90/100/120)
DB Side Laterals (4/10...35/40/45/45)
Tricep Pressdowns (4/12,10,8,6...100/120/140/160...tricep tendon/ligament fired up at this point, had to take it down in weight and add more reps)
Reverse Grip Tricep Pressdown (4/12...40/50/55/60)
Tricep Rope (4/12...80/90/100/120)
Standing BB Curls (6/20,5,5,5,5,5...60/80/90/100/110/110)
One Arm DB Preacher Curls on a Exercise Ball (4/10,8,6,6...35/40/45/50)
Standing Crucifix Curls (4/10...60/70/80/90)

As you can see I was happy to be back at the gym, and honestly...as I seen my muscles get all pumped up and how my skin is looking paper thin on my arms, shoulders, chest, and traps/neck...it made me want to try and burst them through the skin!!!! I was looking fucking great, I just kept on training and pushing even though my tricep tendon/ligament was fired up and burning like a son of a biach...I was in my happy place today!!! All I really had this week was three workouts so far...legs, back, and todays workout. I pretty much covered all bodyparts, but where we are staying there is a little gym at the hotel with a Universal machine so tomorrow as the girls are relaxing after their race and basking in their glory, I will do something for abs/back/and whatever else. Then I will go swimming with my little girl for some cardio fun .

Nutrition:

12:00 pm: 13 egg whites/2 whole eggs, 1 pack Apple Cinnamon Organic oatmeal, 3 tbls. Peanut Butter, 1 Honeycrisp apple, 1 Muscle Replenisher Berry Blast shake...POST Workout meal!!!

2:00 pm: 2 Homemade Organic/Natural Protein Bars (Chocolate Fudge Crisp & Apple Cranberry Crisp)

4:00 pm: 6 oz. Chicken Thighs, 6 oz. Carne Asada, 6 oz. Yams, 1 cup Brown Rice

7:00 pm: Pizza My Heart Artichoke/Chicken/Sun Dried Tomato pizza slices (2)

9:00 pm: 2 scoops Rocky Road protein shake...and maybe 1 Protein Bar !!!

Mood/Feeling:

Much better today once I was able to train and get back into my groove. Honestly, I have been so preoccupied caring for my mom (hip surgery), caring for my little daughter last week (flu), then I got the same cold/flu my daughter had minus the fever, then helping my wife get prepared for her triathlon tomorrow...I have been down on myself, kind of depressed a bit which to me seems kind of funny...and selfish...considering I am now on my 6th week of this cycle and the test should be kicked in, EQ is coming up around the corner...although I am not as hungry as I thought I would be, and just finishing up my Tbol this weekend. Monday I will be starting my Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) @ 500iu EW (250iu 2x Mon & Thur) and dropping my HCGenerate for 4 weeks...my balls shrank a bit, but definitely not as bad as they probably would have if I hadn't been supplementing with HCGenerate.

My current weight this morning was 238, and that is with not poor nutrition, but definitely fewer calories than I should have been taking in the past couple of weeks...arrgh!!! I am definitely happy with the way I look, except need to get the midsection tighter...always the last part to follow suit with the rest of me.

So tomorrow it is all about my wife and getting her through her race, as well as our close friend Grace who has been training with her for this race...and then next week when things are getting mellower with home life and with my mom, then I will be stepping it up BIG TIME to make up for lost time...so just hang on and wait for me to show you what I am truly made of here...we will be fucking killing it for the remainder of the cycle...and beyond!!!

Hopefully this is a good enough update for this log, as I will keep up with it more consistently once my fucking internet connection is fixed...and get some more time back to get this done!!!!

Thanks for following and if I can add information, extra detail please let me know...I want to keep all of you entertained and give as much experience as I can for all of my bros here!!!

Back