Struggling on Ipamorelin

Acer00

Just looking for any info/experiences that may help educate.

I have ran several successful AAS cycles but recently decided to start my first peptide(research) run of Ipamorelin solo during my off cycle time. I know peptides work best in conjunction with others, but wanted to ease my way into them.

Currently running 100mcg pre bed but feel terrible. Originally tried 100mc am and pm but that was worse. Exhausted all day and have headaches. Got my stuff from a company that reps a couple boards buy one get one free. Hopefully it is good. It has been going on a week straight. Sleep is good but never want to get up and just lay around in crappy mood all day. I did know that when reconstituting 2mg in 2cc bac waterthere was no vaccum suction. I have read that peptides should do this to make sure the powder is not contaminated.

Does this pass with time and get better after a couple weeks or is the product a wash? Thanks for help in advance

Last edited:
I notice some lethargy with gh peps but not too bad. Ipam by itself at that dose once a day honestly isn't going to do jack shit for you. I would stack it 3x a day with cjc-1295 no dac at 100mcg and up the ipam to 2-300mcg if you can. It will help with sleep and can make you fatigued but I've never felt bad from them, I generally get a pep or sense of wellbeing from them.

i had no issues on my run other than sleeping good. i ran hex in the am which gives a nice boost though so that could have offset it

Back