Sub q test injections suggestions

riverking47

Been reading lit on sub q injection for test. Anyone doing this? What I've red on pub meds peer review lit, is that the blood levels stay more stable. Less peaks and troughs. I'm considering test c 300mg/cc x2 a week. Is a full cc too much for a sub q injection?

Thinking about doing this myself to give my glutes a rest (on HRT during "off" for rest of year.)
Why not go 200mg/x3 a week?

I've seen other posts/forums talk about 100iu/1ml injections, but there doesn't SEEM to be a lot of people doing subcutaneous injections for HRT or PEDs.

Thinking about doing this myself to give my glutes a rest (on HRT during "off" for rest of year.)
Why not go 200mg/x3 a week?

I've seen other posts/forums talk about 100iu/1ml injections, but there doesn't SEEM to be a lot of people doing subcutaneous injections for HRT or PEDs.

I agree which is why I was hoping to get some advice here

I think the consensus is 1ml is too much oil to pin sub q. I've seen guys on trt split even 200mg up 3x a week cuz they say even .5ml is a bit much

Alright...this morning, I tested the .5 ml / 50 iu's / 100mg with my HRT prescribed test.

Notes:
- Single injection... in stomach.
- Took approx 4-5 mins to draw with slin needle. Too long.
- Slow to inject, test cyp is thick...and after injecting 25 iu's, I was beginning to wonder if I could get the full 50 iu in...it just didn't feel right.
- that last 5-10 iu were borderline difficult, slightly painful. After I pulled slin need out, there was a hard knot where i had injected.
- Whole process was 9-10 mins.
- Had a bit of pain for an hour after injection, but it has since subsided.

Conclusion in my opinion....
I could see subcutaneous injections 2-3 times (with 25-35iu at a time) a week for HRT protocol of 80mg to 200mg total...but anything more than that would be a pain in the ass to deal with.

Solution. Draw with a 22 gauge 1 inch pin. Switch needle to a 27 gauge 1/2 inch. Don't inject more than .5 ml at a time. Also don't squeeze/pinch the skin too much while injecting.

Alright...this morning, I tested the .5 ml / 50 iu's / 100mg with my HRT prescribed test.

Notes:
- Single injection... in stomach.
- Took approx 4-5 mins to draw with slin needle. Too long.
- Slow to inject, test cyp is thick...and after injecting 25 iu's, I was beginning to wonder if I could get the full 50 iu in...it just didn't feel right.
- that last 5-10 iu were borderline difficult, slightly painful. After I pulled slin need out, there was a hard knot where i had injected.
- Whole process was 9-10 mins.
- Had a bit of pain for an hour after injection, but it has since subsided.

Conclusion in my opinion....
I could see subcutaneous injections 2-3 times (with 25-35iu at a time) a week for HRT protocol of 80mg to 200mg total...but anything more than that would be a pain in the ass to deal with.

Solution. Draw with a 22 gauge 1 inch pin. Switch needle to a 27 gauge 1/2 inch. Don't inject more than .5 ml at a time. Also don't squeeze/pinch the skin too much while injecting.

Day 4 after .5 ml injection and my stomach is still sore, has a small bump...don't think I'll be switching to Sub Q any time soon.

Iv done 2 subq cycles of test c and i loved them. Saw great strength gains no sides at all as recovery was a breeze. I split the injections into 2 .5ml slin pins that i back load

Needle size, length and barrel diameter all combine to effect the draw and inject. 31g 3/8 or 5/16" needle with .5ml barrel injects and draws several times faster than a 29g 1/2" needle with 1ml barrel.

One popular maker of syringes makes an overgrown insulin needle for allergy test kits. 25 syringes to a tray, 27g .5cc 3/8" needle. Draw and inject in under 40 seconds total for sure.

If you don't want to try a different syringe then heat the oil with a hair dryer for a couple minutes.

I had some lumps at first but now nothing even with .6ml injections

Day 4 after .5 ml injection and my stomach is still sore, has a small bump...don't think I'll be switching to Sub Q any time soon.
My experience mirrors yours. I started to reply to this one the other day but the forum took a shit or something. I can't even do 0.5mL without getting an annoying bump that lasts for days. Water based stuff like HCG and gh seem to go away quickly and don't bother me, but oils are a no go.

The guys I know that do TRT sub q are carrying around a lot more fat than either of us...not sure how much that plays into it.

The guys I know that do TRT sub q are carrying around a lot more fat than either of us...not sure how much that plays into it.

Hadn't even occurred to me, but, makes much sense.
I literally felt a full feeling after getting to .3-.4ml, wasn't sure if the last bit would make it in.

Thanks for the discussion. I think I'm gonna try it and see how it goes. Also I noticed the discussion about needles and this is a little off topic, but you should be drawing your gear with an 18g and pinning with 25g subq or 22/23 IM. Never draw and pin with the same needle. Pushing your needle through the rubber stopper dulls it, making piercing the skin a bit more difficult. Just a little knowledge from me as I am a nurse. We have also abandoned aspirating.

Back