Sublingual Test Prop

Liphted

Does anyone know how to make sublingual Test Prop? I know IP sells them
so it can be done. Has anyone come across directions or know how to homebrew it?

Those things are cheap too if someone doesnt want to inject everyday, and it's not hard on the liver, gets out of the system fast. Wondering how acne would be affected by test pops

pineapple said:
Those things are cheap too if someone doesnt want to inject everyday, and it's not hard on the liver, gets out of the system fast. Wondering how acne would be affected by test pops
Less stable serum testosterone levels generally mean harsher sides.

OTOH, it may be difficult to get serum testosterone to reasonably high levels using subligual test prop.

Long-ester testosterone for the win.

Obviously, but long-esters won't be much benefit to me for the type of
cycle I'm planning on doing (i.e. a short blast and cruise).

Anyone with some helpful information about how to make sublingual prop?

OTOH, it may be difficult to get serum testosterone to reasonably high levels using subligual test prop.

It's not as long as you are dosing frequently throughout the day, which I
guess is a bit of a pain in the ass in itself, but its something I'm willing to
trade off in order to reduce the number of injections and scar tissue buildup.

Last edited:
Liphted said:
Obviously, but long-esters won't be much benefit to me for the type of
cycle I'm planning on doing (i.e. a short blast and cruise).

Anyone with some helpful information about how to make sublingual prop?

It's not as long as you are dosing frequently throughout the day, which I
guess is a bit of a pain in the ass in itself, but its something I'm willing to
trade off in order to reduce the number of injections and scar tissue buildup.

Who says you have to inject ed, do it eod with prop which is just fine. Sub-L Prop seems like a waste of pefectly good gear. Even if you were to find a rudamentary guide to sub-l administration you would have to have it spot on in order for the vaccum effect of sub-L to take place , which dicates that you encompass all three realms of salivatory actions in order for that sub-l diffusion to take place. At what gain? Congrats you dodged the liver metab and gastro system.
As Mranak said you've now taken test prop and reduced it to test susp at most, with it unstable plasma levels and the whole nine of SE gear. I understand what you're after but for those that run SE or even LE gear its hard to understand how anything could be that much easier than eod injects at most. Shit I run prop eod using only quads and delts as my sites and I've yet to have a problem. Brew it, shoot it, and be done. If the complications of alternate absorbtion were worth it there'd alreaqdy be Testosterone Jerkoionate, a cream that you lather your dick up with and then beat off with to absorb. :)

Who says you have to inject ed, do it eod with prop which is just fine
Nobody says you have to inject ED, and no where in my post do I say that either.
I do however do EOD injections, which gets old fast.

At what gain?
Well for starters, as I've already pointed out, to eliminate injections and reduce scar tissue build up. Beyond
that for simply the pursuit of knowledge, who knows what I will learn along
the way.

I understand what your getting at, but I still would like to try. I assumed it would be difficult, thus
the reason you don't find recipes, but at what level I was unsure of. Now, if anyone
has any information regarding my question, please do share.

Last edited:
Back