Sum it up for me...

kingfhb

OKay, I "geared up" about 14 years ago when I was a male dancer. During that time, I would do mostly DECA and Test... Got amazing results.

I am now 41... 5'9", about 200lbs... not sure of body fat (I would estimate about 20% from the "Picture estimation" post here).

I do stay active and work out regularly... but I own a bar... and Alcohol is the WORST! So I have quit... and decided to get back into shape. I'm NOT looking to compete, I just want to look good for my ex-pro football cheerleader wife when we go to the beach and she looks amazing and I look like a retired football player.

Anyway... Here's what I have and want to start... ANY AND ALL advice or suggestions will be appreciated. I am 100% serious, so please don't flame my post or slam me. I am just looking for honest information. I am not looking for a diet plan, workout regiment, etc. However, I would like someone to give me a suggestion, based on what I want to take, for my cycle (Dose, stack, amount, etc).

1 bottle of Winstrol-Stanozol: 60ml of 25mg/ml (Oral)
2 bottles of Deca-Durabolin: 10ml each of 200mg/ml (Inj.)
1 bottle of Test-Prop: 20ml of 100mg/ml (Inj.)

In the past I pyramid'ed my cycles... but I've been out of the game for quite some time. Regardless... I've been doing research but never asked. Most say (from my reading), to do 10 Week Cycles, start with a Test/Deca stack and finish with a Test/Winny stack.

Recommendations? Concerns? Suggestions?

Thanks so much in advance!

Last edited:
I assume your main goal is to lose a good bit of body fat? I would strongly suggest that you start training for several months before running any gear. It will help if you get over some of the initial aches and pains from starting a new workout routine.

You also don't have enough gear to run any kind of decent cycle. You would not be happy with the results. I think you should at minimum double the amount of deca and test that you have. The winstrol is fine. It would be a good idea to start training while you are getting the rest of your gear. I also noticed you didn't have any pct products listed. You say you don't want to get flamed, but you obviously didn't do much of any reading before you made your post.

Thanks for the feedback... As I said before, I've cycled strictly Deca and Test in the past... but mostly Deca alone. It got me in a good place... I already hit the gym regularly (I'm not just starting a cycle cold bore)... its just that the bar has made it twice as hard to get any results... so I've given up on the drinking and want to yes, drop some weight and tone up.

I did research... however, given my past experiences and wanting to keep the levels to a minimum, I figured what I had would have at least gotten me in a good place quicker than what I've been doing. This will be the first time I'm trying Winstrol (winny) though. In the past, as I said above, I did mostly deca, pyramid-ing to 2ml at the peak of my cycle with substantial results.

So then...

1. What gear would you recommend or how much more and what additionally?
2. What type of cycle should I do (amounts, length, etc.)?

As for PCT's, that's not what I'm asking for... just my actual gear cycle is my concern, I can deal with the PCT items after (I've already planned that out and made that purchase).

Again, thanks so much for the information! I would appreciate any knowledge and suggestions you're willing to share!

Last edited:
winny is bad news brother, and people still think it will cut them up. it will just fuck up your tendons and joints until you hurt yourself. back in the day everyone used to use it, but times have changed, better stuff out there.
I would also suggest a diet/cardio hard hit before you start a cycle. fuck it, if your heart is good do an ECA stack if you need a kick in the ass like you seem to think. I assume that's what you mean when you say "put me in a better place" sounds like you need a boost, and it will burn fat.

OK, I know some of the bro's will not agree with me, but I would recommend starting with a "legal" 12 week cycle first of orals. Because it was so long ago your body will respond like a first time user and you will not need much to get an effect. Beside you dont have the right AAS gear right now away, nor enough of it. Here is what I would do:

1-2 pills Androdrol in morning (Powerlabs)
0.5 mls MK-2866 (50 mg/ml) in evening (Uniquemicals)
12 weeks

These can easily be found on the internet (one is a sponsor of this site) and are not technically illegal

Run this for 12 weeks and get your diet right and hit it hard at the gym. Your body will respond to this, but it will take 4-6 weeks till you start to notice an effect.

Then when you get enough AAS, run a real cycle. Read up on what you will need. Lots of knowledge here. Take your time. Consider PCT as well.

Good luck bro

winny is bad news brother, and people still think it will cut them up. it will just fuck up your tendons and joints until you hurt yourself. back in the day everyone used to use it, but times have changed, better stuff out there.
I would also suggest a diet/cardio hard hit before you start a cycle. fuck it, if your heart is good do an ECA stack if you need a kick in the ass like you seem to think. I assume that's what you mean when you say "put me in a better place" sounds like you need a boost, and it will burn fat.

Thanks for the heads-up. I am already in place with my diet/cardio routine... and even with a good gym schedule. I only planned on doing Winstrol (winny) to get some significant weight reduction. I am very healthy... checkups all great... heart good. "Put me in a better place" was referring to my body... I need to drop the gut and tone.

Thanks for the heads-up. I am already in place with my diet/cardio routine... and even with a good gym schedule. I only planned on doing Winstrol (winny) to get some significant weight reduction. I am very healthy... checkups all great... heart good. "Put me in a better place" was referring to my body... I need to drop the gut and tone.

winnie does not give significant weight reduction , it dries you out and gives a TEMPORARY leaner appearence but when you stop winnie the water comes back . winnie is all but worthless unless your a precontest bodybuilder. you really need to rethink your whole plan.

winnie does not give significant weight reduction , it dries you out and gives a TEMPORARY leaner appearence but when you stop winnie the water comes back . winnie is all but worthless unless your a precontest bodybuilder. you really need to rethink your whole plan.

Well, that's why I'm here... to get the right information. Thanks... what would you recommend? I mean really, 10 years ago it was just "hey, do this vial of test and you'll be good". I understand things have changed... and I know I need to change with it.

I'm not looking to be Arnold... and I'm not looking to have a whole lot of gains... I just want to trim out and maybe tone up with some minimal or minor gains.

Suggestions please. Is there any way to get some of that done with what I have? (See original post).

the only thing Winstrol (winny) did for me a few months ago and that was stacked with test enanthate was dried my shoulders out so bad I could barely train, and ended up pulling muscles under my arms during heavy back training. sure I got a few striations on my shoulders from it, but not much good if you can't lift your arms. my buddy ran some around the same time and is now out of commission because of an elbow. ask around brother, you'll hear the horror stories.

Thanks for the feedback... As I said before, I've cycled strictly Deca and Test in the past... but mostly Deca alone. It got me in a good place... I already hit the gym regularly (I'm not just starting a cycle cold bore)... its just that the bar has made it twice as hard to get any results... so I've given up on the drinking and want to yes, drop some weight and tone up.

I did research... however, given my past experiences and wanting to keep the levels to a minimum, I figured what I had would have at least gotten me in a good place quicker than what I've been doing. This will be the first time I'm trying Winstrol (winny) though. In the past, as I said above, I did mostly deca, pyramid-ing to 2ml at the peak of my cycle with substantial results.

So then...

1. What gear would you recommend or how much more and what additionally?
2. What type of cycle should I do (amounts, length, etc.)?

As for post cycle therapy (pct)'s, that's not what I'm asking for... just my actual gear cycle is my concern, I can deal with the post cycle therapy (pct) items after (I've already planned that out and made that purchase).

Again, thanks so much for the information! I would appreciate any knowledge and suggestions you're willing to share!

brother, I'm 43 next week and I worked in the bar business for 12 years, then went into police work, where I'm not sure where more drinking went on between the two. got out of policing about 4 years ago after 14 years, sufferred a bad concussion on duty, and due to medications, stopped drinking not by choice, but neccessity. if you can knock the booze with the training and cardio, you will see some great improvements. not preaching, I just saw the difference when I stopped the beer. mix with hard liquor is just as bad for sugar. you ever due an ECA stack? seriously, it might not be the healthiest thing in the world, but it fucking works, and its no worse than the shit we're all messing with on here...lol hope this helps. good luck.

In the Winney Car with these guys. Also consider your age and your joints and tendons are on the cusp of becoming prone to injury as it is......just drop the Winny.

Well, you guys are great! Thanks so much... I'm glad I didn't start the Winstrol (winny) and asked first. Back in the day everyone considered it the "Shredder"... but I'm thinking now it's just a horror after hearing and reading the stories.

So... I guess my best bet would be more test and Deca? then finish it off with a PCT? So then any suggestions on a test/deca cycle for me?

Well, you guys are great! Thanks so much... I'm glad I didn't start the Winstrol (winny) and asked first. Back in the day everyone considered it the "Shredder"... but I'm thinking now it's just a horror after hearing and reading the stories.

So... I guess my best bet would be more test and Deca? then finish it off with a PCT? So then any suggestions on a test/deca cycle for me?

you can lean out on deca and test no problem, it's all about your diet and cardio. I find deca usually leans me out even when I try to keep my cals up. key on the diet man, those two will show you some great results.

Okay I'm back! I've done some more research and, taking the advice of those who gave it, I have decided NOT to take the Stanozol.

I have also decided to get some TREN-E. So here is what I have to start a cycle... if someone could please give me some direction on dosages, pyramiding, etc.

Here is the information I currently have...
The TREN-E, I was told, only needs to be inj. once a week.

I have...
Two (2) 10ml 250mg/ml Bottles of TREN-E
Two (2) 10ml 200mg/ml Bottles of Deca
One (1) 20ml 100mg/ml Bottle of Test-Prop
One (1) 10ml bottle of XTLABS Sustaplex-325

Also, got tested by the Doc for Test levels and he said mine were low. In the past, I've had testicular cysts removed and the Mumps as a small boy. Each have done their damage to my "boys"... So I was wondering if I should ask for a Climod prescription? Or what should I ask for? He want's to put me on a Testosterone Treatment.

Post Cycle gear is still being researched (more than likely Climod)... but recommendations are always welcome. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks again to all!

Last edited:
Not recommended for the weak hearted, but what I've done with excellent results is something like this

Test-prop (30mgED, 210mg/Per week) week 1~11
Tren-acetate week 1-4 and 7~10 (75mg ED or you can go 80mg EOD if you're not comfortable, or switch this with deca even at a dose you like)
Winstrol 50mg ED week 8~11
DNP week 1~2 400mg ED with two workout sessions, 1 1/2 cardio total and a lifting session, wait 7~14 days before you start another DNP cycle or you'll get an allergic reaction (happened to me and I was taking EXTRA precautions like allergy meds, anti histamines antioxidants and so on)

If you can do 4 cycles of DNP throughout I estimate a loss of at least (10days x4=30~50 lbs? lol?) and some decent amounts of muscle gained from tren, Ive gained strength and muscle from tren while on DNP so I wouldn't know why you can't either.Stick to a strict diet and train heavily and you'll be fine (FYI my experience with DNP, High protein+low-moderate fat+Moderate carbs, mainly avoiding them before bed resulted in feeling much better than higher dosages and any further cycle I would do I'll stick to 400mg as I've gone up as high as 800mg and results were the same as 400mg+exercise only I couldn't walk for 5minutes without completely running out of breathe and needing to rest)

Okay I'm back! I've done some more research and, taking the advice of those who gave it, I have decided NOT to take the Stanozol.

I have also decided to get some TREN-E. So here is what I have to start a cycle... if someone could please give me some direction on dosages, pyramiding, etc.

Here is the information I currently have...
The TREN-E, I was told, only needs to be inj. once a week.

I have...
Two (2) 10ml 250mg/ml Bottles of TREN-E
Two (2) 10ml 200mg/ml Bottles of Deca
One (1) 20ml 100mg/ml Bottle of Test-Prop
One (1) 10ml bottle of XTLABS Sustaplex-325

Also, got tested by the Doc for Test levels and he said mine were low. In the past, I've had testicular cysts removed and the Mumps as a small boy. Each have done their damage to my "boys"... So I was wondering if I should ask for a Climod prescription? Or what should I ask for? He want's to put me on a Testosterone Treatment.

Post Cycle gear is still being researched (more than likely Climod)... but recommendations are always welcome. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks again to all!

I suppose you can either ask for clomid, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) or testosterone as treatment (I doubt you can do all three at once unless the docis completely fine with writing scripts for gearheads)

Out of these I would go for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and run it throughout, then start post cycle therapy (pct) 5days after last test-prop dosage with it containing either clomid or nolva.I'd opt for clomid 50/50/25/25 or 50 throughout.Maybe add some DAA+AI.
It would be useful to add an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on cycle especially if you get a script for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) I think I've read a lot that it can raise e2 levels by quite a bit.

Back