this im looking at running the following cycle:

Weeks 1-12 test e (750mg a week)
Weeks 1-10 tren e (400mg a week)
Weeks 2-10 Mast p (525mg a week)
Weeks 1-8 var(80-100mg)

PCT:

weeks 1-4 clomid 50mg
weeks 1-2 nolva 20mg, weeks 3-4 nolva 40mg

Now the reason im adding a short ester Master Prop to a long ester cycle is because I already have a lot of it on me want to use it up. Would it hurt to run the master P in eod dosing during this cycle? ive read a few places that mixing them isn't to bad.

Doses look OK but id switch this set up a tiny bit, check it out

Test 1-12
Tren 3-12
Mast 1-12
Var 5-12

This is much more efficient IMO.

Yes Mast EOD is fine and yes you can mix everything together if you have too.

Have you ran Tren before?
Do you have arimidex or aromasin for this cycle?
Any thoughts about HCG during the cycle?

Love the cycle, WELL except for the whole tren.... Im 39, done dozens of cycles, and yea just not ready for the T-train. Not sure my head will ever be right. But the rest looks great, lol

yup did tren e for first time this summer at 300mg and test e at 600mg and had good results.

Ill also use ur cycle layout.
adex at .05mg eod and hcg prob wont run.

so I have 5 vials of master p at 100mg/ml. So id run it at 525mg a week id only have enough for 7 weeks so id put it in the end of the cycle weeks 6-12

imo its a pretty heavy cycle for a cut....all you need is enough substances to maintain muscle. i'd drop test to 300-400 that would be more than enough with the other compounds, and up the mast to over 600. should be a killer cycle tho! should end up rock solid.

Your pct looks backwards...i would do nolva 40/40/20/20

And as an aside I think clomid 50/50/25/25 is plenty; don't need 50mg the whole time

I was up to 230lbs in the winter when bulking. I am at 205lbs in the current avi after a cut.

6'4"

and I mixed up the pct dose just was typing In a rush.

Back