BIGNRIPPED23

ok heres the deal Summer is coming up and im thinking of starting this June 1st

Week1-12 EQ 400/week
Week1-12 Prop 300/week
Week 3-12 Winstrol (winny) 150-200/week

im 21, and weigh 163...5'8

What you guys think

Stats? Cycle and lifting history?

You seem pretty light for a cycle like that man. I would say try to get to about 190 then go for it. 5'8 190 would be thick, but you could hold more for sure.

K my first cycle consisted of 30-40mg of dbol a day with 400/mg a week of cyp 12 week Cycle....... i gained 9lbs but I was disgusted how bloated I got and its impossible for me to gain weight eating healthy, I have a fast ass metabolism, I have been training since i wat 17 when I was 96lbs, so as you can tell I came a long way, I used to wrestle what can I say, lightweight, BUt im looking for some lean hard gains, its summer gotta be ripped you know

Looks good, but I would move the Winstrol (winny) to week 6-12. 10 weeks is a long time to be on a 17aa, especially winny.

BIGNRIPPED23 said:
its impossible for me to gain weight eating healthy, I have a fast ass metabolism

I'd forget the steroids for now and focus on the diet/training. I can bet you if you head over to the diet forum we can help you put on at least 20lbs naturally this year. If your eating the right food in the right amounts it's simply not possible for you not grow, unless you have aids.

But really, I think you could use some tweaking in either/both training and diet, but you made the right start coming here.

outlawtas2 said:
I'd forget the steroids for now and focus on the diet/training. I can bet you if you head over to the diet forum we can help you put on at least 20lbs naturally this year. If your eating the right food in the right amounts it's simply not possible for you not grow, unless you have aids.

But really, I think you could use some tweaking in either/both training and diet, but you made the right start coming here.

agreed

Like all the weight I gain I want to be good weight, No fat realy, Im eating grilled chicken, fish out the ass, drinking water only, eggs, whole wheat, but alot of all of it, especially the chicken

BIGNRIPPED23 said:
ok heres the deal Summer is coming up and im thinking of starting this June 1st

Week1-12 EQ 400/week
Week1-12 Prop 300/week
Week 3-12 Winstrol (winny) 150-200/week

im 21, and weigh 163...5'8

What you guys think

I agree with the bro's I would hold back and hit only the Iron. Saying that you have a metabolism that is the primary cause for you not gaining weight, IMO, is not the best reason to get back on the gear. If your having issues gaining weight on your current diet (which you could post) the obvious and first thing to do is to add more Cals to it.

Naturally with hard work and dedication to diet, you can get to 200lbs cut easily. however the choice is yours, the only thing that makes me think is if you were disgusted with 9lbs of "bloat" at the weight you were at the time, I reckon this is more a psychological thing rather than a metabolism issue. To gain weight and size you are going to have peroids where you not cut and "smooth". Not fat, just not as defined, its part of the process brother.

21 to me is still a bit to young to be hitting the gear as well, Ive waited until now (Im 28 by the way) before deciding to cross to the dark path. I guess Im one of the lucky ones as Ive been able to consistantley gain or drop weight as and when I choose. The key to this for me was not Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) but knowledge.

Give it another year and see how you go.

Back