Super DMZ 2.0, Beastdrol, M-Sten RX, or Dbol

Go with SDMZ or Dbol. Remember that BOTH ARE STEROIDS and will require a real PCT. Liver support is also needed and a test base is definitely recommended. Real test, not that OTC bullshit.

Yeah, I've got a cycle under my belt and over a years worth or studying. Gonna be using Test E 500 mg and Liversupport + Liv52 on and after cycle. You think 40 mg Super DMZ and 10 mg Dbol is safe?

Beastdrol worked wonders for me. I had incredible strength gains on it, but unfortunately you can no longer buy it, which is why I stocked up before it was discontinued lol

Yeah, I've got a cycle under my belt and over a years worth or studying. Gonna be using Test E 500 mg and Liversupport + Liv52 on and after cycle. You think 40 mg Super DMZ and 10 mg Dbol is safe?

I'd stick with one or the other bud. SDMZ is a superdrol clone. You will gain plenty of strength from it alone. Dbol is also a good route but I'd go ~30mgs if you run it. Pick one or the other.

DMZ and M-sten are sold by BSL and IML, respectively...which are sister companies. Both companies subject every batch of every product to 3rd party purity & potency lab testing. You are 100% assured to get exactly hat you pay for. This tyoe of quality control is seldom offered by other companies. I have have known Rob (owner of IML and co-owner of BSL) for years and from everything I have seen, he knows how to run a business. Great guy.

By the way, both the steroids in DMZ (dimethazine & methylstenbolone) are stronger than Dianabol, per mg, by a substantial margin. M-sten RX is methylstenbolone by itself, for those guys who don't want the dimethazine along with it.

In addition, good luck finding a UGL which offers a purity & potency gaurtantee...not gonna happen.

Basically, what I am saying is that these producs are both STRONGER than D-bol...and there are no worries about getting a proplery dosed product. In one clinical study using human subjects, Dimethazine was compared directly againts Anadrol, test prop, Winstrol, and methyltest for myotrpopic potency (muscle building power)...and Dimethazine defeated them all by a significant margin, even Aandrol. This is not someone's opinion--it is a fact. Real-world exprience has shown this to be true 1,000's of times.

I have the ability to use just about any oral steroid I want, free of charge, and yet I still choose to use stuff like Dimethazine & Methylstenbolone over D-bol and Aandrol 19 times out of 20. Why use Dianabol when these steroids will make you look better (no water retention), build more muscle, and get stronger? 40 mg of M-sten per day (4-6 weeks) is a great dose. DMZ should be taken at 2-3 caps/day for 4-6 weeks.

So what im hearing is that DMZ could no wait is better than dbol, and would be perfect for say kick starting a test cycle?

So what im hearing is that DMZ could no wait is better than dbol, and would be perfect for say kick starting a test cycle?

If you are asking if it is a better muscle & strength builder, then the answer is yes. If you are asking it if makes you look better, the answer is yes. It also has no estrogenic side effects and although it does have an androgenic component, it is rather mild.

You can use it for a kick-start...at the end of your cycle...or at anytime. It can be safely used at 2 caps daily for up to 8 weeks...or 3 caps daily for 6 weeks. 3 caps is a max dosage, in my opinion. Sure, it could be used at higher dosages...just like some people use D-bol at 100 mg/day, but I consider health a priority. Besides, 3 caps will provide tremendous gains as it is, so I doubt you would even want to use more. 3 caps provides 60 mg of total oral steroids per day...and like I said, these are STRONG steroids.

If you have not used DMZ before, I VERY MUCH doubt you will be dissappointed. I have used almost every oral steroid ever made, including all the traditional oral steroid...and thereare very few steroids I like better than Dimethazine and Methylstenbolone (the steroids in DMZ). I greatly pefer DMZ to d-bol...by a landslide. Don't get me wrong, D-bol is a great drug, but when compared mg to mg, it can NOT match the muscle building power of these drugs. Some steroids are just stronger than others...and that is the case here.

Last edited:
Ahhh,,, no getting ripped off pretty much sucks.. What you think dbol? Or even Tbol.. ph sucks or just the powders suck?

Ahhh,,, no getting ripped off pretty much sucks.. What you think dbol? Or even Tbol.. ph sucks or just the powders suck?

Dbol or tbol would both be good. I've personally ran SMDZ and loved it, so I'd recommend it as well.
I'd stay away from buying the powders from the sponsor here... that's what I meant to say.

Back