Super high BP.

Willyy

So, ive searched and read just about every article under the sun about Steroid InducedHigh BP.

I just want to confirm a few things and maybe gather some anecdotal evidence;
+ Bloat causes high blood pressure.
+ More BF = More bloat on cycle = higher risk of high blood pressure.
+ Better Aromatase inhibitor (AI) protocol = less bloat = less BP.

It just seems to simplistic, maybe I missed something.

FWIW.
Im 25 and had to stop my prop cycle after 2 weeks because my BP got so high I burst blood vessels in eyeballs.
Thats was at 15% BF taking in .25mg ED armidex.

EDIT:
Would it be worth taking BP meds whilst on cycle? Assuming I had a legitimate source.

Last edited:
Wow, that sounds severe. Some of the older guys have to take blood pressure meds, but you are so young. Were you properly hydrated? How high was your blood pressure really? Was that your first cycle? There are also lots of non prescription supps that guys take to keep blood pressure under control.
I took prednesone once while on cycle and it nearly killed me. I had a resting heart rate of 160. And prednesone takes days to clear the body. I couldnt sleep for three days. Scary!

Sodium would play a factor as well. Staying hydrated and double checking your diet would be a good idea to make sure all's good.

My bp is back in normal range but the last few times i've got on the piss, i've woken up with half my left eye filled with blood lol.

Half an asprin, lots of water and cardio. Possibly a cycle support product if you're realky worried.

You can donate blood, funny thing is I have no issue with needles going IM but I hate when they have to go in a vein I stay away from that so I do not donate blood.

You can donate blood, funny thing is I have no issue with needles going IM but I hate when they have to go in a vein I stay away from that so I do not donate blood.
Wouldn't be so bad if they didn't use that PENCIL LEAD they call a needle to draw!

Ah shit - you had to remind me!

I have to go in for a physical next month - and my doctor said - if my BP isn't lower
he will have to put me on BP meds.

I've cut the tren and Dbol this last month - so I'll see how I am at the doc?

... "then I'll go back on." :)

Hey guys,
Just an update.

After doing a ton of research im going to implement the following and try cycling again.

Supps;
.5mg ED armidex.
Potassium suppliment.
I have BP meds on hand in case it gets out of control again.

Diet;
Continue drinking more water then anyone on this planet :p
Strictly low sodium.
Only carbs from green vegetables and yams / sweet potato.
Lean proteins cooked in the oven / no oil and shit.

Cardio;
1 hr morning.
Mix between walking / jogging / running.

And dropping BF aswell.

EDIT:
Here is a summary of how I felt when my BP was high.
Lightheaded, dizzy, Rapid heart beat, numb / tingly hands and fingers, Eyes as red as the devils cock, red face, confused, cant focus etc.

Back