Super sleepy and tired on Anavar - any solutions?

imworthit

I'm on my 8th week of Anavar, 15mg divided up into am, noon, and pm. Loving the results, super happy with it. Only side that I'm really struggling with is that it makes me so tired that I want to sleep ALL day. I don't feel energized or rested, I WANT TO SLEEP! Anyone else with this problem? Or any suggestions on solutions? Maybe 7.5 twice a day instead of dividing it up into 3X a day? It's to the point that it's debilitating...not good.
At first I thought it was the HGH, I was doing 2 iu ED. But I ran out of that over a week ago (new source hasn't come through yet :( ) so I know it's the Anavar.

Last edited:
I'm on 80mg of var a day now and 4iu hgh and I've been tired a lot too. Not sure which one it is though.

It seems to be very common among oral steroid users. I've only tried tbol 80 mg/ed and it zapped my energy big time. How often do you train? Because it could be a sign of overtraining.

I could see HGH giving you the sleepies but not the var... Go get bloodwork done and check E2, total test, FSH and LH. Pretty much the only way to see what's going on definitively.

If you ended up with dbol or tbol then the labs should show your HPTA is shutdown.

I could see HGH giving you the sleepies but not the var... Go get bloodwork done and check E2, total test, FSH and LH. Pretty much the only way to see what's going on definitively.

If you ended up with dbol or tbol then the labs should show your HPTA is shutdown.
I will def get these tested...I'm going in anyways to do a GH serum test to check on the legitimacy of some HGH when it comes in. I will DIE if my var turns out to have dbol or tbol...I'll post back when I get HGH and bloodwork back in.

It seems to be very common among oral steroid users. I've only tried tbol 80 mg/ed and it zapped my energy big time. How often do you train? Because it could be a sign of overtraining.

I train with a trainer 5X wk, heavy compound weights. I'm going to check on the var like JimiThing and Ocdude suggested to do...and I'll post on the results. Just waiting on HGH to come in so I can do that serum test at the same time.

I haven't received my HGH yet, but I'm concerned about the possibility of my var actually being tbol or dbol. I've noticed my voice deepening, a lot of lethargy, but no other major sides (other than slight clit enlargement). I'm going to go in tomorrow and get this particular test done....I'll ask for these four areas to be tested - but I'm not sure how to interpret results once I get them. If I post results, will you look at it Ocdude and interpret for me?

Ok please excuse me for sec while I pull my head out of my ass!!!:iwdumbass
Somehow I completely missed the fact that this post came from the Women's forum (I was browsing "new" posts), the lower var dose should have been a clue too!
Confessions aside, yes you absolutely need to get this checked out. Enlargement of the clitoris is one of a few notable sign of dbol use in women. And it's not uncommon at all for dealers to make that switch, unfortunately.

My advice from this point: drop the "var" immediately. You should get the standard female hormone panel to see what's going on for sure.

Ok please excuse me for sec while I pull my head out of my ass!!!:iwdumbass
Somehow I completely missed the fact that this post came from the Women's forum (I was browsing "new" posts), the lower var dose should have been a clue too!
Confessions aside, yes you absolutely need to get this checked out. Enlargement of the clitoris is one of a few notable sign of dbol use in women. And it's not uncommon at all for dealers to make that switch, unfortunately.

My advice from this point: drop the "var" immediately. You should get the standard female hormone panel to see what's going on for sure.[/QUO

You cracked me up Ocdude... OK, went for the panel of blood work (and saliva test for the others) that were recommended, will post results when I get those in. (Nice little fee with that panel...$217 for all, but if I'm going to put that var in my body I want to make sure it's legit "var." Same with the HGH that's on it's way. ) But anyways, I appreciate the response, even if you were responding under the assumption that I was a bro :)

Blood work received yesterday...they ran panel as if I were a male. Hopefully will receive results back today or tomorrow with "female" ranges.

Hmm ok well hopefully the male ranges don't change sensitivity in the lab testing, I'm sure we can find the correct female ranges to compare your actual numbers to

Blood work back.....FSH and LH within reference ranges.
It will be a few days on results from the saliva test...
So if my var had tbol or dbol in it, my FSH and LH would be elevated, correct?

No they would be suppressed with dbol... But it's hard to say without knowing what your baseline levels were prior to start. And since you weren't on it that long, the effect sounds minimal. Either way you were getting fairly unfavorable sides. Cut your losses and find a better source at this point.

Back