Superdrol? Where can i get it

Try someplace like lockout supplements if you don't wanna try any of our sponsors. I've talked to Greg, the guy who runs the store, a few times and he's a pretty cool guy. Also he carries lots of clones which are generally pretty cheap- like around 20-30 bucks for a bottle of any of the prohormones still available.

are you serious?

Buy one get one.

I am not a fan of all this text lingo crap. I know wtf, rtfm, sol, lol, rofl, and maybe a few others but I don't spend all my time staying up to date with that crap. Why don't people just say "buy one get one" so that those of us who have a life outside of the internet can actually know wtf (yes I did that on purpose) they're talking about? :p

We have two SD brands for 14.99 and 14 a bottle IronFlex Supplements and LGI

Hey I don't wanna make it look like I'm ''high jacking'' bw2506's thread but I just got some forged SD extreme here and its from transform supplements and the main ingredient is 2a,17a-dimethyl-5a-etiocholan-3-one-17b-ol and all the other SD clones I've seen the main ingredient is 2a,17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol... do I still have legit SD or is it something different?

I don't wanna start a new thread to ask such a simple question either.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hey I don't wanna make it look like I'm ''high jacking'' bw2506's thread but I just got some forged SD extreme here and its from transform supplements and the main ingredient is 2a,17a-dimethyl-5a-etiocholan-3-one-17b-ol and all the other SD clones I've seen the main ingredient is 2a,17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol... do I still have legit SD or is it something different?

I don't wanna start a new thread to ask such a simple question either.

Thanks!

They're just different nomecletures for the same thing. It's still superdrol. Superdrol powder is so cheap there's no reason anyone would give you a bunk product. It'd be pointless.

They're just different nomecletures for the same thing. It's still superdrol. Superdrol powder is so cheap there's no reason anyone would give you a bunk product. It'd be pointless.

thanks for the info man! I got a sealed bottle that comes from orbit, I know its legit ph but didn't know if it was superdrol or something else because of the different ingredient name on the bottle.

thanks for the info man! I got a sealed bottle that comes from orbit, I know its legit ph but didn't know if it was superdrol or something else because of the different ingredient name on the bottle.

No problem, we both learned something new :)

if anyone is looking to stock up on SUPERDROL before the BAN! which is on the 29th of AUGUST.... i have tons.. i need to sell... View attachment 545777

armor- 60cnt 10mg superdrol

synergy- 90cnt 10mg superdrol/ 25mg halodrol..

i have all paper work for all my raw powders.. you can also visit my website to purchase. email me for bulk orders. . or any for that matter. !
i also have 90 cnt trendione.. that i call ZEUS! AMAZING PRODDUCT

Back