Suppression Question.

DirtyBird

Now i know the importance of test, my question is NOT why do you need test. My QUestion is regarding suppression. I read alot ofposts of guys who say they ran deca only, or Winstrol only and shit liek that, and i see resposes that say if you dont run Test your gonna be real shut down. I understand that running test while cycling takes away SYMPTOMS of being shut down, but you ARE shutdown, Correct? I read a post from a kid that said he was having trouble getting his balls back after a decca only cycle.I saw resposes that say "if you ran test you wouldnt be as sht down" I dont understand how that works, because even though you dont feel shut down because your on the test, your test production is shut down and your balls still arent working, cause the injected test is doing all the work, My question is, HOw does adding test keep you from being more sht down, if anything, wouldnt it shut you down as much as adding anyother compound?
I mean shut down in reagards to comng off your cycle. How does adding test make post cycle therapy (pct) any easier?

Yes, shut down is shut down. Test will shut you down too but youll be replacing the lost hormone so the testicular atrophy is the only 'symptom' you should notice. Take Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during your cycle and that wont happen. I dont think adding test makes post cycle therapy (pct) any easier except for the 2 or 3 weeks after last shot but b4 post cycle therapy (pct) (if youre using a long ester) youll still have some test floating around in your body.

Thanks alot man, thats what i thought, i was just searching some old threads, and a guy was omplaining that his balls are still fucked up after a deca only cycle,and a bunch of guys said it wouldnt of happened if test was present, I just didnt see how that would matter, you cleared that up for me, thanks man.If you dont run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) throughout the cycle, and notice atrophy, can you run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for liek 2 weeks after your last injection, then begin post cycle therapy (pct) (nolva/clomid). Or is that stupid?

Deca is much harder on the htpa than test so after a 12 week cycle of each, youll probably be shut down harder on the deca. At that point Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) would be a very good option to run for a couple of weeks before pct. No more than 500iu a day though as it can be suppressive and kill leydig cells in high doses.

Back