Surgery

alogia67

Brick House
So I just found out I have to have surgery on the 24th of May and the 8th of June. Both are not too major - should be out of the hospital in 24 hours and the recovery time on the first is only a few weeks and 4-12 weeks on the second. So I should be able to work out again by the beginning of July with little to no restrictions..... So my questions if how does AAS use effect surgery and recovery. I was looking to start a Primo cycle, but obviously will not be doing that until July. However, I have heard that steroids help you recover from surgery faster. Has anyone experienced this? I do take peptides, CJC 1295 and Ipamorelin and will be continuing with them to help with recovery. Was also going to add TB500 to the mix. Didn’t know if there was anything else I should add or avoid before and/or after surgery to make recovery as quick and uncomplicated as possible.... Thoughts? Opinions? THANKS

What kind of surgeries?

If it has anything to do with joints, I strongly recommend you stay off gear for 4 -6 months.

HGH on the other hand can always be used and will always aid in the recovery process, no matter what.

Bones and of course muscles will recover faster with gear.
Careful with Primo and Deca though, they make you feel great as far as pain is concerned. I believe they kind of affect your nerves, numb them down. This can be dangerous and lead you to push yourself too far and then have a reoccurring injury.

I had a shoulder surgery last November, I'm staying off for 6 months and just do light weights / therapy.
I know it sucks watching your body melt away, but think about it, 2 or 3 months on gear and you're back. So don't rush it, take your time.

What kind of surgeries?

If it has anything to do with joints, I strongly recommend you stay off gear for 4 -6 months.

HGH on the other hand can always be used and will always aid in the recovery process, no matter what.

Bones and of course muscles will recover faster with gear.
Careful with Primo and Deca though, they make you feel great as far as pain is concerned. I believe they kind of affect your nerves, numb them down. This can be dangerous and lead you to push yourself too far and then have a reoccurring injury.

I had a shoulder surgery last November, I'm staying off for 6 months and just do light weights / therapy.
I know it sucks watching your body melt away, but think about it, 2 or 3 months on gear and you're back. So don't rush it, take your time.

Nothing to do with joints. I'm having lymph nodes removed. So there will be no joint, bone or muscles really involved at all. I'll have a lot of swelling and bruising, and bascially fell like someone hit me with a truck - lol.

I have no issues with taking the break to heal. Just didnt know if there was a time I should be off before surgery or wait after surgery... if anyone had experience with gear and surgery...

As for HGH, I dont take that since the lymph nodes are cancerous. But I do take peptides as they dont cause issues with cancer cells growing, but do help with recovery.

Sorry to hear that.
I am not an expert on this so take it with a grain of salt, but as far as I know Test and a lot of other AAS will worsen cancer quite a bit.

I did read things of Primo, Deca and Masteron being beneficial for cancer patients.
But honestly, this is not the place to take this kind of advice. I would consult a doctor or better yet an endocrinologist.

In short, if cancer is involved, I would not use gear for quite some time. Thats just my opinion, I have no studies or research to back it up but there is quite some info out there on cancer and steroids.

Good luck to you, hope you get better.

Sorry to hear that.
I am not an expert on this so take it with a grain of salt, but as far as I know Test and a lot of other AAS will worsen cancer quite a bit.

I did read things of Primo, Deca and Masteron being beneficial for cancer patients.
But honestly, this is not the place to take this kind of advice. I would consult a doctor or better yet an endocrinologist.

In short, if cancer is involved, I would not use gear for quite some time. Thats just my opinion, I have no studies or research to back it up but there is quite some info out there on cancer and steroids.

Good luck to you, hope you get better.

You do realize I am female? I wouldnt take test. I have taken Anavar (var). And am looking to do a primo cycle. The AAS does not negatively affect cancer, Not worried there - Just asking strictly from a surgery/healing point of view.

You do realize I am female? I wouldnt take test. I have taken Anavar (var). And am looking to do a primo cycle. The AAS does not negatively affect cancer, Not worried there - Just asking strictly from a surgery/healing point of view.

Sorry didn't check your gender. As far as the healing process goes for your kind of surgery, no it has no effect, if anything it'll help with the bruising.
I also went over the books on Primo just now, it does appear to be used to treat cancer patients. In this case I would go for it.

Sorry didn't check your gender. As far as the healing process goes for your kind of surgery, no it has no effect, if anything it'll help with the bruising.
I also went over the books on Primo just now, it does appear to be used to treat cancer patients. In this case I would go for it.

Thanks a lot for you help :)

Sorry to hear about this Alogia,
Hope everything turns out good, wish u speedy recovery ;)
please keep us updated..

Sorry to hear about this Alogia,
Hope everything turns out good, wish u speedy recovery ;)
please keep us updated..

Thanks, I 'll keep you updated. Fortunetley I can keep working out till right before I go in for surgery on the 24th of May - so I go 6 more weeks :)

Back