Surprising weight gain and vascularity overnight on HGH

Jean-Claude

I just added Hgh to my test cycle and instantly gained 4-5 pounds in like a week, obviously I guess it's wate weight but It seems it only went in my muscles, I'm a bit bigger everywhere except for the waist and I'm quite a bit more vascular.. I don't think Hgh is supposed to do that! So I'm kinda wondering what I'm putting in my body. Not sure It's legal here to do that I guess I'll see but it's hygetropin green caps that I bought online.. Maybe someone here has tried it and has something interesting to say!

what else are you throwing into the mix, cycle history?

Please give us your complete cycle and history with stats.

You said nothing about an AI. Also 3-4 pounds of water will not necessarily bloat you in a specific area. It is spread out throughout your entire body.

Anyway back to stats and the us of an AI??

Last edited:

You said nothing about an AI. Also 3-4 pounds of water will not necessarily bloat you in a specific area. It is spread out throughout your entire body.

Well it's hgh so estro has nothing to do with it.. Anyway since I'm doing test yes I've taking letro (had some gyno) and my estro has been under control. I'm 5'8 180-185 lbs my last cycle was test deca 6/8 months ago.
The weight i gained doesn't seem to be spread over my body, it seems like it's literally only in my muscles.. My arms, chest are bigger, my waist actually seems smaller and more cut than 1-2 weeks ago.. I'm thinking thinking this might not be hgh but some weird peptide.

Doesn't sound too out of the ordinary. Hgh will make you fuller. It increases glycogen uptake in the muscles and holds some water. 4-5 lbs in a week isn't anything too crazy....dbol can do that easily. Hell, I fluctuate 3-5 lbs in a day depending on my diet/sodium/water intake etc...

Doesn't sound too out of the ordinary. Hgh will make you fuller. It increases glycogen uptake in the muscles and holds some water. 4-5 lbs in a week isn't anything too crazy....dbol can do that easily. Hell, I fluctuate 3-5 lbs in a day depending on my diet/sodium/water intake etc...
Well me too, I was 179-182 morning-evening, now I'm 184-188 one week later. The other thing is, i've taken hgh from other trustworthy sources before and never had thst short term effect and even the hygetropin yellow caps (10ui bottles instead of 8) from the exact same source don't do that to me...

Well me too, I was 179-182 morning-evening, now I'm 184-188 one week later. The other thing is, i've taken hgh from other trustworthy sources before and never had thst short term effect and even the hygetropin yellow caps (10ui bottles instead of 8) from the exact same source don't do that to me...

Interesting. I have definitely heard of some brands causing more bloat than others. There could also be several other factors at play. Could be one or many causes....but a 5 pound fluctuation isn't extreme over a week's time. Nothing I would even bat an eye at.

Why no stats...? and with BF% ?

ONE MORE TIME WHAT IS YOU BF% do you think??? or how about a picture so we might get an idea of BF% and vascularity. As bigbenn referred to this does not make sense. ?

Ok ill tell you what you want to hear..... Its muscle bro the hgh is so amazing you gained muscle and got more vascular with it in 5 days

Ok ill tell you what you want to hear..... Its muscle bro the hgh is so amazing you gained muscle and got more vascular with it in 5 days
Things that make no freaking sense are absolutely not what I want to hear but thanks for the input lol.

Wow 5'8 180-185 , and BF 8% hmm like to see a picture as would others in regard to your gains and vascularity. :)

How old are you?

You cannot build / grow 4-5 pounds of LMM in 5-7 days. Water , glycogen. The only way to gain weight and to get more vascular is , in more time build enough muscle mass for the weight gain and loose fat n water for the vascularity to show.

Don't understand the vascularity and I know in that time frame it IS NOT muscle. Also as Trust said 4-5 pound fluctuation isn't too extravagant. While on cycle what you eat in three days and the water from aromatizing can increase weight and then 5 days and a change in caloric intake as well as bowel movements and E2 control n overall estradiol levels can cause these fluctuations. I have done this myself back in my younger competitive days.

Me being an ectomorph can and do fluctuate 3-4-5 pounds all the time on cycle within just days.
That's my input on this phenomenon :dance2:

180-185 pounds is pretty puny compared to tons of guys who juice imo... i'm 30.

Please don't take this wrong but your stats at 8%bf is extremely good and has nothing to do with puny. We all would like to see what you mean in regard to vascularity, Not to doubt but to see.

Please don't take this wrong but your stats at 8%bf is extremely good and has nothing to do with puny. We all would like to see what you mean in regard to vascularity, Not to doubt but to see.
I only use my phone to come here and have no idea how to post a pic lol might try to figure it out later! Btw like I said, I never thought it was lean muscle.. I'm just worried about what I'm putting in my body because hgh doesn't do that..

Back