Sus 250 + Dbol Second Cycle

vatreni

Firstly a big hello to all members, I have been a lurker here for quite some time, more so for the reason to research and gain unbiased opinions, than to help others out. Hence, my first post here because I already have my whole cycle bought and its now just basically a planning process. So I hope with this thread it will provide useful information for others of same body type or cycle. Here goes..

I'm 27 years old, 6'2 weighing 220lbs, with a solid 18 months of 4-5 nights a week training. I have good ground work which I am very happy with and the purpose of this cycle is to take it to the next level. I have one previous cycle exp. which was just 1ml/week of Test E 300mg (this was more to see how my body will react to test). I came off this fine, no sides, depression etc minimal but I would say slightly noticeable gains.

What I have in the bank:

100 x 20mg Dianabol
30 x 1ml Sustanon 250mg
60 x 20mg Tamoxifen (Nolva)
30 x 1mg Anastrozole (Arimidex)

I figured these are the rough numbers I would need for 10-12 weeks without looking too far into it...

Week 1 - 9 : 20mg Dbol ED + 3ml (750mg) Sustanon pinned twice a week
Week 10 - 11: 20mg Dbol ED + 2ml (500mg) Sustanon pinned twice a week (want to lower Sus to adapt body again)
Week 12 - 14: OFF
Week 15 - 16: 40mg Tamoxifen ED
Week 17 - 19: 20mg Tamoxifen ED

30 day supply of Arimidex is on hand in case of sides

So please, criticism or advice will not be frowned on here, I want to do this right as obviously its not cheap, and want to get the best results out of it.

Looking forward to replies and will most certainly post my journey here :)

Last edited:
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...ycling-beginners-guide-safe-androgen-use.html

Read the link.

That's way too long to be running dbol. Try running atleast 50mgs for 4 weeks at the beginning of the cycle. Your going to want to run your adex from beginning of cycle up to pct. That's a hefty dose of test plus dbol to not be running an ai. Sustanon should be pinned every other day due to the prop that's in it. Add clomid to pct.

You really should've planned your cycle before purchasing. It's not very well put together. You should get bloodwork before, during and after cycle to see how u recover and if ai needs adjusted. Running dbol at that low of a dose for that long is a waste. Won't see much and could do liver damage. Imo, your not ready to start this cycle. You got more to learn and research to do. Didn't mean to bust your bubble :(

Reactions: MBB
Hmm..as I said Im open to criticism with the planning of the cycle, but you've taken a stab a a couple things which almost seem like you know nothing about. Adex during cycle will only hinder your gains and this has been said in just about everything ive read. Its only supposed to be taken on a strictly need to basis, but run it for the whole cycle??? Jesus man...Id like to know where u heard that...please quote that for me...

Clomid and Nolva...both PCT orals and yes I would run both but that is totally unnecessary..one or the other is just fine, once again, I can quote it for you more than I can count on both hands..

Bloodwork I agree with

Dbol I agree with

Sustanon EOD I agree with, but how to split it up...

Well, you obviously need to do more research. I'm not getting into a debate with somebody who's only got one cycle under their belt on how to use gear. I did post a link for you to read. I don't understand why you started a thread. You seem to want help but disregard it when provided. Nobody can help those that can't help themselves...

Yeh and im not on here to argue either mate. But I totally disagree with a couple statements you made and I'm sure if anyone else reads this they will too.

I know what I need to take, dont need that advice from you..but the amount and how to split it up is the answers I am after..doesn't seem like you read my first properly...

absolutely no need to inject sust eod unless you're running 2 grams per week (at that dosage you'd have no choice)... the propionate ester in the blend is so minimal to think eod is mandatory (even for prop, e3d is fine), so I suggest 250mg twice per week (mon, thurs for example)

you have 30 amps, so 15 weeks... not bad at all

FYI... for many years, many guys injected sust once per week with good results (I'm pretty sure the original sust blend was meant to be injected once every 10-14 days)

Last edited:
Thanks China. So what would you recommended how to split the amps up? I would like 2-3ml a week. Any suggs on the dbol?

Last edited:
Maybe I misunderstood but I would say wait till you have more time put in the gym. 18 months is chicken shit. Turn that into 2-4 years natty with solid diet and maybe you got something to go off of.

6'2 at 220 sounds pretty good but at what BF%. Maybe post a pic if you can.

Maybe I misunderstood but I would say wait till you have more time put in the gym. 18 months is chicken shit. Turn that into 2-4 years natty with solid diet and maybe you got something to go off of.

6'2 at 220 sounds pretty good but at what BF%. Maybe post a pic if you can.

Yes you have misunderstood big time. Ive been lifting on and off (at least every year) since 19, but not seriously up until 18 months ago. So another person here that doesn't read properly when I ask for opinions on how to plan the cycle....smh

just run 2 amps per week (for example, mon and thurs), do that til the amps are gone...run an ai from the second week of your cycle (arimidex at .25 eod will do)... wait 3 weeks after your last injection, start pct of clomid 50mg/nolva 30mg for 30-45days

Back