Sus and bloat

dark_venom

My first cycle every was all sus (pakistan karachi organon) at 500mg a week for 10 weeks, and I was bloated as a mofo around week 5 or 6, now I'm on sus (organon, turkey) at the same dosage at the end of week 7 and I'm not even close to having the "moon face". Not that I'm complaining, but is the type of sus that makes the difference? Diet? What?

Diet, the less simple carbs, and carbs in general you eat, the less you are going to bloat. Also maybe your shit is fake, lol. A good way to eliminate bloat without anti e's is drop carbs a bit and replace with good fats, and use low GI carbs when you do eat them. But it looks like you may be doing that.

yea i agree, you were prob eating too much carbs and not enough fat, also try to watch your sodium intake, that will help out on some of the bloating

I think that sums it up bro. I'm sure it was more diet than anything else. That first cycle was a learning experience. No more beef and turkey jerky for me.

jcp2 said:
Diet, the less simple carbs, and carbs in general you eat, the less you are going to bloat. Also maybe your shit is fake, lol. A good way to eliminate bloat without anti e's is drop carbs a bit and replace with good fats, and use low GI carbs when you do eat them. But it looks like you may be doing that.

Yep and as johny j says "salt kills" lower you sodium intake and try to drink at least 6 liters of water a day. It's always best to increase water intake when you first notice signs of bloat.

Back