sus and dianbol pinks first cycle!

shit i lost this one for a while.
how long you gonna run this for if i missed it?
2 weeks of dbol you'll feel it but you will have some bloat
8 weeks on the sust that should be kicking in really well right now. as for the weights keep pushing them hard and watch what your eating eat lean and you'll bulk up right with little fat.

everyone here loves helping others, especially newbies. but common sense will tell u people need the basic info before helping u. read ure above posts, were we supposed to read ure mind?

now read my reply above .... what is there get so offensive about? im sure common sense runs in ure family, but it looks like it ran right past u

Thats been my experience , it almost seems that some of the members took me under their wing. I've been on some other sites where unless you're an exspert you best not post if your skin is thin. (lol) Maybe my admittance to ignorance helped also. I say give the guys another chance, sounds like yall got off to a bad start. (lol) Unnesessarily. :agreed:

my question is - 8 weeks of sust and 2 weeks of 45mgs of d-bol and you don't see ANYTHING? Your friends think so but you haven't noticed?

If your dick isn't hard 1/2 the day - if your press and squats haven't gone up significantly - if you haven't gained at least 10 lbs (more would be normal) ... either you are not eating or not sleeping or injecting olive oil.

If this is your first cycle - 8 weeks sustamed - 2 weeks 45mgs/ED d-bol NORMAL gains would be over 15lbs - 20lbs - significant increases in strength - maybe 1"+ on your arm.

Better get your (are you running HCG?) post cycle therapy (pct) ready -- you are in for a nasty surprise if you don't.

Back