Suspect my gear is dirty, how do i clean it?

mobcle

Currently on test e 750mg ew for 12 weeks. Adex 0,75 EoD. Same UG lab i have used for 5 years

Been sick since day 1. Constant soar throat, headaches and full nose.
Some days are ok but i am always sick. Some days i need to lay in bed and it feels like death

Getting doctor's tests on monday, aswell as several other tests to rule out any other disease or allergy

I have 2 weeks left, so i might aswell hang in there. Gains are ok, but test alone probably does not do that much for me anymore and i only run test cycles and never anything else.

TL:DR Can i add some sort of anti bacterial agent to it my injections? Is there any way to make it sterile without ruining it?

Is there any pain after? Just trash it if you are that suspicious, test is cheap anyways. You cant add anything to sterilize it.

could just be the way you react to the carrier oil,
I'd expect dirty gear to mean an infection, not just feeling crappy.

Wow never heard a question about cleaning dirty gear keeps getting better and better lol ya man toss it test is the cheapest thing that we use

I'm sure you just got a cold, prob picked it up at the gym . its that time of year. I would not suddenly blame a sore throat and stuffy nose on gear you have been using reliably for 5 years

No pain at injection area or swelling

I felt a similar cold the last time i used it ( start of year )

So it's probably just pure coinsidence?

Sounds like Test flu. It's pretty standard. If you want to clean something steril filter it into a sealed steril vial .02 filter. Then bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 350 degrees.

It's really easy to sterilize. But if it is junk throw it out. If it's just test flu then you will be find in a few days.

Last edited:
Back