sust 250

shane9098

i had my first jab last night . dident really feal a thing but this morning my glut felt a tad tender but not any pain witch is good .my brother done the jab fore me and hes gunna do the next on then ill b doing my delf ......

im 21 and iv been working out fore about 5 years now and havent had any gains fore the last year so i thort id try Sustanon (sust) 250 as my brother is on it and it works really well his gains are reallly good....iv already got good muscle size and have quite a bit of body fat on ....im already benching 127kg one rep and 100kg fore 10 reps fore the last year it hasent changed much carnt tell u what i do fore arms because i carnt rember right now lmao . i wll do some measurements of my my body and try take some picturs as i go along . and keep u up dated

Most people are prolly going t tell u to wait a couple more years. But be sure to have ur pct products on hand, also an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like Adex or aromasin. And Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is always good to.use. just thought I'd throw that little bit of info out thee just want to make sure your doing things right! Feel free to pm me if u ever need any help. Good luck brother!

im shaw ill b fine m8 and iv got every thing on had iv red up alot on it my brother and some of the people i work out with r on it so they will alswayse b ther to help .and yer no pain no gain ...i have 16in arms 44in chest and a 34in waist :)

im shaw ill b fine m8 and iv got every thing on had iv red up alot on it my brother and some of the people i work out with r on it so they will alswayse b ther to help .and yer no pain no gain ...i have 16in arms 44in chest and a 34in waist :)
What about heighth and weight?

i think im about 14 stone maby abit more and i was 5.11 last time i checked havent got scales at home so i have to do it at the gym tonight thanks

1 stone=14 lbs I think? So about 196lbs. Well that's not bad, at least ur not a 150 lb 21 yr old wanting to get on the gear.

yer wen i train i train hard and heavy and thats the way its been since i started training i have set work out routine . and i chage it up every cupple weeks so my muscles dont get used to the exercises. also through in some power sets every munth .i have 4 proteen shakes aday and eat well not much elce i can do and i have a physical job (scaffolding)

will do might b while b4 i reply agen as wont have internet fore few weeks thanks ill put some b4 and after picks up wen i fin thanks fore ur coment and makin shaw i was doing the right stuff thanks

hay it going well im in my 5th week and already got muscle gains and a little fat loss my traps have gotten biger and my back but my shoulders are poping out lol feeling gd no sides yet balls r small but that nothing to bad just need somone to comfirm what i should do wen i finish my curse ?

and im benching 100kg 13 times and wen i started it was 8 9 reps and doing 125kg one rep as went down some how lol but i feal gd never liked doing legd but now im loving it my arm r 17 inches my ches is 46in ....picks will b up wen i finish my curse thank you

Back