Sust 300, Mast E & Anavar (var) cycle log.

Thanks man, I do inject .5cc Sustanon (sust) & 1.3cc mast E every other time I inject Sustanon (sust) (sust EOD, Sustanon (sust) & mast E every other other day) lol understand?
But yeah I don't fell anything when injecting Sustanon (sust) & masteron, but I do pin that larger amount in my delts & quads (UN-virgined muscles) I'm going to start adding .5cc b12 to the sustanon only injections, see how it goes...

That means your using a total of 4.6 cc? Why dont you just mix Sustanon (sust) and mast every shot, and do EOD 1.5 cc?

That means your using a total of 4.6 cc? Why dont you just mix Sustanon (sust) and mast every shot, and do EOD 1.5 cc?

I know its hard to understand but I'm taking 2.6cc mast E every week (every 8 days)
Ex so far: Friday 1.3cc mast E & .5cc sust, Sunday .5cc sust, Tuesday 1.3cc mast E & .5cc sust, Thursday .5cc sust. Saturday 1.3 Mast E & .5cc sust.
so that gives me a total of 600mg test Sustanon (sust) & 520mg of Mast E per 8 days.

Btw I gotta weight myself next time I go to the gym, I'm starting to look bigger, or at least fuller in every area, Its definitely doing me some good.

I know its hard to understand but I'm taking 2.6cc mast E every week (every 8 days)
Ex so far: Friday 1.3cc mast E & .5cc sust, Sunday .5cc sust, Tuesday 1.3cc mast E & .5cc sust, Thursday .5cc sust. Saturday 1.3 Mast E & .5cc sust.
so that gives me a total of 600mg test Sustanon (sust) & 520mg of Mast E per 8 days.

Btw I gotta weight myself next time I go to the gym, I'm starting to look bigger, or at least fuller in every area, Its definitely doing me some good.

Yea, thats what i ment... like you could do : Friday 1 Mast+0.5 sust. Sunday:0.3 mast+ 0.5 sust. Tuesday 1 mast+ 0.5 sust. Thursday: 0.3 mast + 0.5 Sustanon (sust) and so on...
It would make your shots smoother.
I mean some people have pip just with 100mg prop... You got 80 mg prop + 220 mg of other tests in that Sustanon (sust) 300. It is strong shit lol...

You should post some pics, like a day 10 pic or something !

Yea, thats what i ment... like you could do : Friday 1 Mast+0.5 sust. Sunday:0.3 mast+ 0.5 sust. Tuesday 1 mast+ 0.5 sust. Thursday: 0.3 mast + 0.5 Sustanon (sust) and so on...
It would make your shots smoother.
I mean some people have pip just with 100mg prop... You got 80 mg prop + 220 mg of other tests in that Sustanon (sust) 300. It is strong shit lol...

You should post some pics, like a day 10 pic or something !

Yeah I understand what you mean, I was thinking about that too, maybe bump up the dose by .1cc more masteron, so it would be something like .5cc Sustanon (sust) & .7cc mast E EOD. giving me a total of 540mg/wk mast E

I might post some progress pics, however I usually wait 'till you see a big difference between update pics. You gotta post some from your primo cycle dude!

Injected .5cc Sustanon (sust) with .5cc b12 mixed together in my right trap (virgin area), hopefully wont be as painful as before with the b12.
The vial seems to be going down fast though, I've done 6x .5cc Sustanon (sust) so far and it already looks like its halfway empty :s good thing I have 4 x 10ml for a 15 wk cycle @ 2ml per week.
Going to keep you guys posted on pip.

Little update,
I had an awesome workout this morning, amazing pumps, the gear is definitely doing me some good so far.
My balls are still the same size, most likely because I'm taking clomid 25mg/ED & Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 250iu every 4 days.
Also starting to get veins poping everywhere, even my lower abs has a few veins, looks crazy! I always kept my bodyfat under 10% and like to keep it that way, therefore I see the amazing results of dry compounds. Mostly just sust. in action right now since I'm only done week 2 tomorrow. so the veins are probably from higher BP, getting that checked out every now and then though and its good so far.
I'm thinking about adding var only on week 6 instead of week 4, I can't wait to add it but I also want to see the mast E's results instead of var & mast E, does it take a few week or so to see the results from Anavar (var)? If so I'm going to throw it in on week 4. lol

Let me know what you think of this cycle combo. I know I'd like CFM & other vets opinion on this run.

Week 2, only the prop is kicking...imagine when the long esters + mast e kick in :)
Im very glad to see you like your cycle so far!
Keep it up bro!!

Week 2, only the prop is kicking...imagine when the long esters + mast e kick in :)
Im very glad to see you like your cycle so far!
Keep it up bro!!

Thanks buddy! I also cannot wait 'till the other esters & mast E kicks in, going to have a blast!! lol I'm also pre-planing a test E & Tren A cycle for next summer.
Watchout! lol

Thanks buddy! I also cannot wait 'till the other esters & mast E kicks in, going to have a blast!! lol I'm also pre-planing a test E & Tren A cycle for next summer.
Watchout! lol
Nice man. I would match those esters though, like test and tren e, or prop and tren ace :)

Watchout! lol

whats up man, you should run Test Prop if your are going to run Tren A.

are you going to add some Anavar (var) to your next summer cycle? that would be a great addition to that cycle.

whats up man, you should run Test Prop if your are going to run Tren A.

are you going to add some Anavar (var) to your next summer cycle? that would be a great addition to that cycle.

Actually thinking of prop instead of enth. I read here that when you do tren for the first time you only do it with test, then if all goes well next time you can start stacking. I know it would be awesome test, tren & Anavar (var) but I'll just have to wait and see.

As for this cycle, I'm getting more and more visible veins specially on my forearms & I got compliments from my brother and cousin that told me I look bigger (already lol) and my brother doesn't know I'm on cycle. My cousin does though, but he's also into that, my brother isn't.

Well, I'm a happy man today :D I injected my left calf for the 2nd time yesterday, and today I barely feel anything, that means I can pin my traps & other calf and I wont have as bad pip as I did before!! lol, other than that, I still weigh in at 212lbs 8-9% bf. look a lot leaner & getting more veins though, which is awesome. this friday will be week 3 since I started, still a few more weeks and I'll be seeing the mast E results, then time to add the VAR!!! (yay)

Wassup bro! I bet that mast e is starting to kick in now ?

Hey, sorry I haven't been able to log as often lately, just busy with work.
I honestly don't know if the mast E kicked in, I finished week 3 yesterday and since its enanthate I don't think it kicked in yet lol giving it 2-3 more weeks for sure, however I am getting some veins on my legs (not major veins) but I never had any visible veins on my legs before so it might be the mast E. I'm really feeling the Sustanon (sust) though, the pumps & size is always getting better and better!!

Hey, sorry I haven't been able to log as often lately, just busy with work.
I honestly don't know if the mast E kicked in, I finished week 3 yesterday and since its enanthate I don't think it kicked in yet lol giving it 2-3 more weeks for sure, however I am getting some veins on my legs (not major veins) but I never had any visible veins on my legs before so it might be the mast E. I'm really feeling the Sustanon (sust) though, the pumps & size is always getting better and better!!
Keep in mind the Mast is a more subtle compound, you definitely are getting effects from it. Its not like an on /off switch , it is more like a buildup that occurs.
Im glad to know you like it man!
Keep up the good work

Keep in mind the Mast is a more subtle compound, you definitely are getting effects from it. Its not like an on /off switch , it is more like a buildup that occurs.
Im glad to know you like it man!
Keep up the good work

That's what I was thinking about the building up thing, it doesn't just appear from one day to the next. I know something's definitely working lol, I'm stronger (do the same weight maybe more but way more reps) I got veins popping like crazy. and I'm starting to get new visible veins, crazy fkn pumps & size, specially after a hard fkn workout.
I wish I had bought some proviron to ''kick'' start the first month @ 50mg ED, I really regret not buying any, but I did think I was gonna run that Superdrol. I used proviron last cycle and that shit is amazing, I love it! Hopefully AML doesn't stop making it because of low sales.

Time for an update,
well tomorrow will be the 4th week since I started Sustanon (sust) & mast E, and by the fuck I feel great, gotten bigger too, its quite visible, too bad its getting cold here in Canada and I gotta start dressing up more :s oh well, still worth it, I'm really starting to see the masteron's effect, My bodyfat is 8-9% I'd say, and I have veins visible on my lower abs and side of my abs, forearm vascularity is amazing too, really looks like I'm getting ready for a competition, I gotta focus on eating less and cutting a bit more to see the full advantage of the masteron, most likely gotta cut sodium intake too, because I was leaner last year on my first cycle (test E) and I had crazy vascularity going on, now the fat on my stomach is a little bit thicker. I eat a lot but nothing bad, usually more than I'd be supposed to eat (shitload of salmon & steak mostly) but I'm going to watch how much I eat very soon, specially when I throw the Anavar (var) in the mix, probably will start Anavar (var) in 2 weeks (on week 6) if I can hold on that long lol.
That's pretty much it, if you have any questions on anything let me know...

once you through Anavar (var) into the mix.......miracles happen! havnt talked to you in a bit,hows it goin on cycle/workouts,hows strength?

Back