Sust 300, Mast E & Anavar (var) cycle log.

you shouldn't with those compounds,maybe if you were running tren than yea you can kiss your hairline away,haha

btw you look have a nice looking physique in your photos!

Thanks man, If that's you in the avi, you're fkn huge! But I heard mast is as bad as tren for hairloss, if not worst.

Good stuff getting good results man keep it up

Thanks, these are the before pics though.

4 days in, do you start feeling the prop bro?

Idk if its the prop or placebo but I'm getting way better workouts, more confident, energy, I'm starting to look ''fuller'' I find.

Yesterday I also took the 3rd sust. shot with the 2nd Mast dose. and it went very well, barely heated up the vials, and still not pip, injected in my left delt.

Going to keep you posted!

Last edited:
Idk if its the prop or placebo but I'm getting way better workouts, more confident, energy, I'm starting to look ''fuller'' I find.

Yesterday I also took the 3rd sust. shot with the 2nd Mast dose. and it went very well, barely heated up the vials, and still not pip, injected in my left delt.

Since prop is a short ester, there's totally enough time to be feeling it by now, but the thing is you're not getting a lot of prop (total) from the sust. It would be one thing if you were taking 300mg of susp! But basically yeah you can be feeling the prop, or you can be feeling placebo. Good news is both work! So go kick ass :)

Since prop is a short ester, there's totally enough time to be feeling it by now, but the thing is you're not getting a lot of prop (total) from the sust. It would be one thing if you were taking 300mg of susp! But basically yeah you can be feeling the prop, or you can be feeling placebo. Good news is both work! So go kick ass :)

Keep in mind that Andromed Labs sustanon has an extra 50mg of test prop per cc, which brings the prop to 80mg/cc and hes doing EOD shots...

Trust is right, I calculated If I'm injecting EOD with 1/2cc I'm getting 40mg prop & 30mg Phenyl prop EOD. Phenyl prop is also fairly fast acting . But I'm still giving it 1 good month before it fully kicks in & same with mast E. going to start the var on week 4/5. I wasn't thinking of ending it with prop only but as you can read above I don't like the idea of the Sustanon (sust) leaving the system slowly being left with low test towards the end before post cycle therapy (pct), so going to do 2-3 wks of prop then start post cycle therapy (pct) right after. say 2 days? would make sense?

In regards to an earlier post in the thread: var is actually metabolized by your kidneys, not your liver. So technically it wouldn't be as much liver damage as you think (per se).

In regards to an earlier post in the thread: var is actually metabolized by your kidneys, not your liver. So technically it wouldn't be as much liver damage as you think (per se).

Yessir, good to know, but I should still take some livercare (aka liv.52) for the liver right? What can I take for the kidneys?

Edit: that's probably why I got bad back pumps last time I ran var.

I take Cranberry extract. And of course, as you always hear, the best protection is always just drinking lotsa water.

Little cycle update. Stuff is definitely kicked in (at least some of the test) I got an amazing workout this morning with pretty decent pumps, the type of pumps you get when you're on gear! I have the feeling I stumbled upon a great lab! Shooting up .5cc Sustanon (sust) & 250iu Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) tonight. Sustanon (sust) is going to be in the left trap (virgin muscle) I recently got some 25g needles 5/8'' long. so I'll be using those, wanna keep the pip to a minimum pinning in virgin muscles. any tips?

Little cycle update. Stuff is definitely kicked in (at least some of the test) I got an amazing workout this morning with pretty decent pumps, the type of pumps you get when you're on gear! I have the feeling I stumbled upon a great lab! Shooting up .5cc Sustanon (sust) & 250iu Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) tonight. Sustanon (sust) is going to be in the left trap (virgin muscle) I recently got some 25g needles 5/8'' long. so I'll be using those, wanna keep the pip to a minimum pinning in virgin muscles. any tips?

I told you bro! AML is fuking awesome! Imagine how you re gona feel in 2 weeks when the long esters start to kick in!!!
Im glad you like it so far!!
As for the trap shot, i cant help you there, never done traps. Id be scared to put a needle in so close to my neck lol

Why traps? That seems needlessly painful.

Ever check out spotinjections . com? They show injection spots, I need to find new injection sites because I'm pinning EOD and only have 5 ''unvirgined'' muscle (both delts & both quads & left calf) I'm aiming for 8. once they've been pinned, it won't hurt as much on the next injections. I can also do my chest, triceps, lats, ass but I tried ass once, and the pin wouldn't go through it hurt like a bitch. I guess I'm a hard ass.

I told you bro! AML is fuking awesome! Imagine how you re gona feel in 2 weeks when the long esters start to kick in!!!
Im glad you like it so far!!
As for the trap shot, i cant help you there, never done traps. Id be scared to put a needle in so close to my neck lol

Oh man, I had as good of a pump as I did when I was taking test E, EQ & proviron on week 12! and I'm not even a week in! Stuff seems amazing so far! Can't wait to see the leg workout on saturday!

Update on injection.
I just injected .5cc Sustanon (sust) in my left trap, with a 25g 5/8'' syringe, went super smoothly, except for a bit of a twitch when the needle was going in, but other than that, no weird pain or shitload of blood spraying out lol, actually love pinning the traps, I'll post updates on pip since it is a virgin muscle I am expecting some pain. even with such a small syringe tip (usually use 23g 1'') that's what I used for my left calf (23g 1'' in a virgin muscle) and it still hurts since Sunday lol!

I love some pip nonetheless, but too much is just plain annoying.

Btw am I supposed to inject Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) into fat or under the skin, because I saw people doing both, but thing is, I don't have much fat to pinch on my stomach, its way easier pinning under the skin for me.

& I weighed myself before starting the cycle & was at 212lbs.

Last edited:
Daily update, my trap is a bit sore from last night's shot, but I had worst pip.

I'm surprised no one said anything about my stats on my first post.

So I injected 1.3cc mast E & .5cc Sustanon (sust) last night, in my right delt, this morning nothing (no pain whatsoever) I'm doing shoulders & triceps this morning that's why I chose to pin the delts, my left trap is still fkn sore pretty badly from last Sustanon (sust) shot on thursday, idk if its the Sustanon (sust) or pinning in virgin muscles but seems like everytime I pin in new areas with Sustanon (sust) it gets right sore the next few days.
I did legs yesterday even with a painful trap, still managed to squat with 300+lbs on my shoulders lol
I also had an amazing workout yesterday, did everything I used to do with ease (same weight with a few extra reps more than usual)

Sust is definitely worth a little pain so far, do you guys think its the higher concentration of 300mg/ml sust, the 4 esters, virgin muscles or a combo of all 3 that's giving me pip more than usual?

Here's a pic of my calf which has been sore/swollen for the past week, I know its not all the sust's fault because same thing happened on my very first cycle, 2nd injection in my left quad with a 20g 1 1/2'' needle, virgin muscle of course. my leg had swollen up very badly in the knee area, and I couldn't even walk! Had to find excuses why I had that leg pain.

View attachment 546270

I would say its a combo of the high test prop concentration in the sust and the virgin muscle. I shot in my quad for the first time (primo 150, 1cc) and its still sore after a few days. I did 3cc in my glute (usual pin spot) and nothing...smooth like butter... I would mix the sustanon with the mast when injecting (in the same syringe) I am sure it will go much smoother.
Take care bro! Nice log!! Keep us posted!!

Edit: you re not choosing the smoothest compounds to UN-virginise new injection spots haha

Last edited:
I would say its a combo of the high test prop concentration in the sust and the virgin muscle. I shot in my quad for the first time (primo 150, 1cc) and its still sore after a few days. I did 3cc in my glute (usual pin spot) and nothing...smooth like butter... I would mix the sustanon with the mast when injecting (in the same syringe) I am sure it will go much smoother.
Take care bro! Nice log!! Keep us posted!!

Edit: you re not choosing the smoothest compounds to UN-virginise new injection spots haha

Thanks man, I do inject .5cc sust & 1.3cc mast E every other time I inject sust (sust EOD, Sust & mast E every other other day) lol understand?
But yeah I don't fell anything when injecting sust & masteron, but I do pin that larger amount in my delts & quads (UN-virgined muscles) I'm going to start adding .5cc b12 to the sustanon only injections, see how it goes...

Back