Sust 300, Mast E & Anavar (var) cycle log.

Damn bro. Thats very nice!!! 10 pounds of lean muscle with fat loss over a cycle is great...and you re like only halfway....
Keep it up man!

Thanks Trust!!
I will post some more pics towards the end of the cycle, I know 800mg/wk of test is gonna be insane! I love the high concentration blends!!

Oh yeah I forgot to write I just started injecting 2x/wk instead of eod, for 2 reasons, EOD would give me 600mg Sustanon (sust) per 8 days instead of 7 when I do 2x/wk. And since every time you inject you lose about .05/.1ml it makes a small difference in the amount of oil injected after a month or so... Since juiced said it was alright to inject Sustanon (sust) 2x/wk I decided to go for it to see if it makes a difference or not...
I also have to start taking an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) too, my nipples are getting sensitive to the touch & I have a bloated gut (specially after a workout where I take 12g creatine monohydrate preworkout) pretty funny to see a big popped out stomach with low body fat, still not pretty though lol

Not much prop in it, should be smooth!
What are you running the t400 with? Still mast?
Cant wait to see what 1g/w AML test will do to you hehe

Well I don't have much masteron left, I'm going to run some IGF1 LR3 since I got a good deal on some from one of our sponsors here, but am only going to do ~8wks of the t400, then PCT. A 23 wk cycle is long enough! lol

So I injected the t400 this morning, going to do 1.3cc on sundays and 1.2cc wednesdays to get 1g/wk and so far pain-wise I feel nothing!! I read somewhere before that any test over 300mg/ml is painful to inject because of the high concentration. Cant wait to see its effects! I'm getting my IGF 1 LR3 tomorrow too so I'm going to start with that, 50mcg/day... Heard good and bad things about IGF, so I'll have to try it out myself.

Stats when I started mid september:
23yo
6'2
210lbs
8-9% bf
Circumcised

Stats now,
23yo
6'2
232lbs
9%bf
circumcised

lol circumsised..wtf haha

sick log tho bro, you look shredded. really good progress judging from the pictures!

lol circumsised..wtf haha

sick log tho bro, you look shredded. really good progress judging from the pictures!

Thanks bud! I don't update as often as I should though, I will have to get me head in this log and find the time to update it!
Currently on the t400, did my 2nd injection yesterday, last injection of mast E too, so from now on its only t400 @ 1g/wk & IGF1LR3 @ 50mcg ED. I'll see how that treats me.

And reading your log, it took about 4 weeks to kick in?

Never did Masteron E before. Just curious to know if I should try it out.

And reading your log, it took about 4 weeks to kick in?

Never did Masteron E before. Just curious to know if I should try it out.

IMO mast E is worth it if your bf is low enough you see more of the results, i liked it, dont know why I stopped sweating with it though :s lol

Last edited:
Here's a bit of goodies I got today
View attachment 547847

I have one more bottle from labpe in the fridge, I've been on 50mcg/day for a week now. T400 @ 1g/wk going on week 3 sunday. so far the test @ 1g is fkn incredible!! feel so good, and am getting very big! Loving the ride so far, only thing is the injections are quite painful, but that's just a minor detail lol!

I got some test suspension yesterday and I shot .5cc today 1h before a leg workout, going to see how it goes, I also got some Adrol for future cycles. So far cycle is going great! I have ~4wks left. I'm a security guard during the hockey games here and 4/5 people I know told me yesterday that I'm getting fkn huge! (they don't know I juice) Its been a really good run! Only thing is I don't wanna ever cycle again with LESS than 1g test/wk :S

I got some test suspension yesterday and I shot .5cc today 1h before a leg workout, going to see how it goes, I also got some Adrol for future cycles. So far cycle is going great! I have ~4wks left. I'm a security guard during the hockey games here and 4/5 people I know told me yesterday that I'm getting fkn huge! (they don't know I juice) Its been a really good run! Only thing is I don't wanna ever cycle again with LESS than 1g test/wk :S

Test suspension from AML as well?

How did the injection go? I am reading that some users are having difficulties injecting the crystals and resorting to a lower gauge needles.

Test suspension from AML as well?

How did the injection go? I am reading that some users are having difficulties injecting the crystals and resorting to a lower gauge needles.

Yes from AML
it is somewhat hard to inject, I use a 20g needle, its only to start injecting it doesn't go in, then when it starts to go in its easy all the way...
I love it though, makes me feel like a superhero!

Yes from AML
it is somewhat hard to inject, I use a 20g needle, its only to start injecting it doesn't go in, then when it starts to go in its easy all the way...
I love it though, makes me feel like a superhero!
Lol, which superhero would this be? and for how long does it last?

Back