Sust = Boot in the ass

trophyhunter

why does sust hurt so much? I have used test cyp and never felt this way the next day or few days rather. In fact just about the time i hit for the second time in a week i have just gotten over the soreness, from the prior a few days ago. The gear i use is quality as i have seen many many people i know grow tremendously from the same brew,and i have been very happy with the results for me thus far. I have read about others who have said the same. Is this normal for sustanon?

thats normal for sustanon. its the propionate, and phenolpropionate contained in the mix.

I dont know why everyone whines so much about sust hurting. Its all I ever use. I using some old andropen now and it is damn near painless.

welcome to the club i use ip sust 375mg i can bet you this shit would criple you if your complaining about some 250 sust blend like karachies wich i could do in my delts and deal with it. most sust hurt at least you know your using mostlikly real gear

If it gets to painful try to blend the susta with another compund, ex. sus+alittle / eq / deca / or cyp/ena

i tried it in my delt , good thing it wasnt shoulder day. the pain was so bad it even hurt my bicept

Some years ago,in a day, i shot 1 sust in each glute + 1 sust in each thigh...
Imagine me next day ...
walking doggy style into the house

Back