sust EoD?

BigMarko

i was wondering if this is any big cycle, sust eod sounds pretty much....

what is a good weight for sust eod cycle i`m 6`0, trained for 5 years

week1-week10=sust EoD

have 2 cycles in my history

test 250

test 500mg/deca 500mg/30mg-dbol

thanx

and if somebody here have experience whit sust EoD cycle only can tell something would be great :)

sorry for my bad english

you can be any weight to use sust eod... doesn't really matter... its best used eod or monday wednesday friday... completely up to you

crushershockey said:
you can be any weight to use sust eod... doesn't really matter... its best used eod or monday wednesday friday... completely up to you

Agree. MWF seemed to work fine.

I thought the reason to use sus250 was to limit the amout of injects due too the diff. length of esters? I thought it was a once a week thing???

nope... it's best used 3 times a week or every other day because of the test prop in it... if you don't shoot it more frequently then you're putting it to waste pretty much

but what about the eth and cyp..I thought they took 10-14 days to kick in? wouldn't that just jack those levels if you hit it eod due to the longer half life?

Sustanon 250 contains - Test Propionate 30 mg, Test Phenylpropionate 60 mg, Test Isocaproate 60mg, and Test Decanoate 100 mg. There should not be any Test Enan or Test Cyp, unless you use Stallion Labs Supertest 350 or some other brand that may incorporate Test Enan or Test Cyp.

sust EOD was amazing for me...this time im going all short esters. test prop 200mg/ml and tren ace. at 150mg/ml. home brewed with 75% E/O...hoping it will be painless and shooting both EOD

thanx for the answers....

how much a-dex should i take to avoid water retention?!?and should i start whit the a-dex day1 or can i wait little??

thank youuu

Back