sust or eq

Brock Landers

hey bros
My friend has asked me for recommendations for his first cycle, which he is set on running for only 8 weeks. He wants lean gains so I told him I thought he should use EQ, along with a fast acting test (since hes only on for 8 weeks.) I told him 250 Sustanon (sust), and 400 mg eq. I am now thinking the EQ would be a waste, since by the time it really starts to kick in his cycle is almost over. What would u guys suggest? 250 mg sust/400 mg EQ for 8 weeks or just 500 mg Sustanon (sust) for 8 weeks? What would be more beneficial?

Tell your friend to run the EQ for 10 weeks, starting two weeks prior to the Sustanon (sust). It takes EQ approx 10-14 days before I feel it, and it has a long ester chain.

With the Sustanon (sust), he really should inject one amp eod for two weeks, then one weekly injection thereafter.

Clarity

I say EQ!!!

Sustanon and why you shouldnt use it by TIG
Not all test was created equal. Test is Test is Test. As much as this is true we are speaking about raw test or de esterified test. We are not talking about ester bound test.

The purpose when injecting is to do so to keep blood plasma levels as stable and at peak for as long as possible, now we cannot do this with sustanon unless it is injected every other day. If I were to draw a graph on the time release of sustanon it would have Highs & Lows (Ups & Downs). Now the average newbie does not wish to inject on an every other day basis and he certainly doesnt wish to be using that much test for a first or second cycle either. In order to keep blood plasma levels stable and reach a peak as quickly as possible you would have to go about front loading. Again something that should not really be done with sustanon.

I have read sustanon causes less water retention, sustanon causes less chance of getting gyno and less sides overall. This is not true one bit.

250mgs of Sustanon (sust) or 250mgs of enanthate?

Enanthate contains more raw test than the mixture in sust.

Did I forget to mention the Sustanon (sust) flu? The long build up of this? The long duration it takes to leave the body due to the decanoate ester?

Now before I start writing a book on this I want a serious discussion with all you Sustanon (sust) lovers

Peace

Brock Landers said:
hey bros
My friend has asked me for recommendations for his first cycle, which he is set on running for only 8 weeks. He wants lean gains so I told him I thought he should use EQ, along with a fast acting test (since hes only on for 8 weeks.) I told him 250 Sustanon (sust), and 400 mg eq. I am now thinking the EQ would be a waste, since by the time it really starts to kick in his cycle is almost over. What would u guys suggest? 250 mg sust/400 mg EQ for 8 weeks or just 500 mg Sustanon (sust) for 8 weeks? What would be more beneficial?

Brock:

It kind of depends bnrother......?

age?
stats?
years training?
health issues?

Also....can he afford to go 2 more weeks (EQ)?
does he have access to more gear?

He's 22 years old, about 205 pounds 5' 11". Been training for as long as I can remember. This spring/summer is his last year of D1 baseball, so he doesn't have to worry about drug testing anymore.
Since this is his first cycle I want to keep it simple and the dosages low. The reason I only want to use test or test/eq is because his body should respond to only two compounds. I dont think there is any reason to overdo it on his first. So I obviously opted for a low dose of test, and then EQ (b/c of its mildness side effect wise and his desire to gain lean muscle).

Back