Sustananon Bulking Cycle Directly to Enanthate Cutting Cycle?

AlanLat

Hi Everyone,

Any help or advice would be appreciated...

Basically I will be ending a 12 week sustanon 250 cycle (500mg/week) and am thinking of going direct to a testosterone enanthate cycle. Is this a wise move? If so, at what amount and for how long?

I made very big gains with my sustanon cycle (almost 25 lbs)...but we know alot of that is water and some fat. And I would really like to cut the water and fat as I look like shit (very bloated)...and would prefer to be leaner, harder, and actually have a well-defined jawline again...:rockband:

Advice appreciated in advance!

Alan
ps. I am on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for life if that makes a difference. After this sustanon cycle it will just be a matter of raising the amount of enanthate I take for X weeks..or going back to a maintanance dose...

one thing I need to know before giving u some advice is; were u taking your test enanthate along with your sust? if u were not it will cause some problems because of the differents esters in the enanthate

Hi China Wall...

I was on testosterone enanthate for trt...and then came to my current location...and couldn't find it. So I decided to do a Sustanon cycle (only) while I was here for about 12 weeks. So...i did not take enanthate at the same time.

At the end of the month I will be able to get enanthate again...and so need to know whether it is safe for me to just "continue" my cycle by switching to enanthate (at 500 mg/week, for example)...or just go down to maintainance (which I'd like to try at 250mg a week)...

I will be doing a cut no matter what; it's mainly the dosage that I'll be at...and I guess I should know if I can just pin as normal...but just switch to enanthate (there will be some crossover then I know)...or I must wait 3 weeks or so after my last sustanon pin and then go to enanthate...

Thanks for any advice...

Alan

imo you should continue the Sustanon (sust) for a few weeks to give the enanthate ester a chance to work, if it were me i woulda used the compounds in reverse to the way you used them.

^

So do a couple of weeks of 250 mg/sustanon + 250 mg enanthate you mean? and then go to 500 mg/week of enanthate?

And I am on trt...so primarily use testosterone as replacement; not as a steroid. And sustanon wasn't an option at my last place...and I didn't like it for trt...so I decided to make lemonade, as they say...and do a cycle of 100% legit, cheap, and over the counter sustaton...where I am at.

But for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) my true love is enanthate haha...

Alan

^

Sorry, to be clear...you would recommend half and half of Sustanon (sust) and test for 2 weeks and then bridge to test?

And if a cutting cycle..what dose per week and for how long?

^

It's correct that I typically cruise on test. I am just on a blast now... (i.e. so I don't have to worry about pct at any point).

It is strictly a matter of when to change to enanthate...and at what dosage, and for how long...

I would prefer to go high dosage (i.e. steroids) for a period to harden my muscles and to help with my cut...

Alan

i must not be understanding this thread and if thats the case then point it out to me but sus first then switching to enanthate is fine...switching from enanthate to sus isnt as good. either way its not gonna be a big deal especially since the op is on trt. Not sure why this has become a big deal all of a sudden on this thread. Long ester to short ester is better then short ester to long ester.

wouldn't it be a good idea to give your nuts a rest between cycles?:argue:

not if your on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), and technically your giving your nuts a rest during cycle

continue with the Sustanon (sust) til the end of the month, but also throw in 250mg test e per week so when u stop the Sustanon (sust) u can go right into a cruise of 250mg test e for another 3-6 months... this is what i recommend... then after the 3-6 months u can consider blasting again...

as for cutting... don't stop training with intensity, just add a couple more cardio sessions per week and tweek your diet... don't go into an abrupt change or your body will begin eating itself (catabolic) and all your gains will be gone... slow and steady bro

^
^

Thanks for the advice. I am definitely interested in everyones ideas...

And to be clear...are you suggesting that I stick with my regular sustanon cycle of 250mg every Monday and Thursday...but ADD 250 mg of testosterone enanthate??

If so, on what day would I add it; Saturday perhaps?

And it's not a problem bumping up to 750mg per week for the last 3 weeks of a 12 week cycle?

And I hear you regarding the cutting cycle. I won't change much except for cut down my carbs alot and add cardio. And even now I am doing medium weights and relatively high reps (10).

[Even now my body looks for like a boxers than a true bodybuilder...and I want to somewhat keep it like that...]

wouldn't it be a good idea to give your nuts a rest between cycles?:argue:

Well, I don't really have much nuts to take care of now...since I started testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and the doctor would not prescribe hcg or anything else to keep them plump.

And...I am on trt...this means I don't need to pct as many people do. I take HCG and will just continue to do so...

Alan

yep, continue with your Sustanon (sust) injection sched, and add 250mg test e (doesn't matter on what day)... and for your question about it being a 12-week cycle, it is not a cycle as u are not coming off ;) just continue running 250mg test e per week after the Sustanon (sust) finishes at the end of this month...

Thanks ChinaWall and hardpr...

Your advice was sound and essentially the same; i.e. that I should bridge over...

Based on my personal situation I will bridge over to a "cruise" and not extend my "blast".

This is perfect because I will have about 4 months to recover/rest (off the higher dose-because I am on trt) and then can do one more cycle in my current work locale. The timing is perfect...

Thanks loads again!

Alan

Last edited:
Back