Sustanon 250

fstfrddy

I am about to start a cycle of sustanon 250 inj. can anyone help on what is also good to stack with this orals or inj. On another note what is good for the acne i am just getting into the use about 6months now but just starting the sus. so any info would be greatly appreciated.

For Acne I use Johnson and Johnson Clean and Clear. I use it with a loufa and scrub like a bitch and leave the cream on for about 2 mins while in shower. While not in the shower I use This stuff called persa gel. I believe it's also by Johnson and Johnson, it's a little ass tube about the size of your pinky and it works good. Only problem is it stains your clothes when you sweat, so I only use it before bed and wear a plain white T.

Your question about your cycle is impossible to answer without all of your stats. Height, Weight, Age, Training Experience,Goals, BF%, etc.

I am 5'5 200lbs been working out about a year just trying to bulk up work out about 5 times a week hard and all weight.

just one cycle about 6mo ago it was test250 and decca had to go work out of town and i just got back and am trying to start sus250 and trying to get some help on this as to what would go good with it and should i worry about gyno with this.

I am about to start a cycle of sustanon 250 inj. can anyone help on what is also good to stack with this orals or inj.

It's hard to give advice on what you can/could/should stack with it if we don't know what you're trying to acheive. Are you going for bulk, cutting, lean mass?

sust is simple
you can use it like you want.
i sometimes take 1 a week or every 3 or 4 days.
to be honest i use it the wgole year.
try what is good for you.

honestly if your gona do Sustanon (sust) you should do at least EOD, if you wana test that you only have to shot once or twice a week go with enan or cyp.

Back