sustanon bloat

kube

what can i use to cut down on bloat from sustanon without sacrificing gains too much? hopefully obtainable south of the border. the thing is i run alot and i dont want to be carrying around alot of water. i didnt bloat too bad the last time i used sustanon but im gonna be eating hypocalorically this time so maybe bloat will be an issue. any thoughts bros?

Arimidex should be obtainable south of the border. This will definitely help with bloat. 0.5 mg/ed and if that is not enough for your zero-bloat needs, then max 1 mg/ed.

BiggieSwolls said:
Arimidex should be obtainable south of the border. This will definitely help with bloat. 0.5 mg/ed and if that is not enough for your zero-bloat needs, then max 1 mg/ed.

BS......is correct, Arimidex can be obtain down South and just like here it's expensive.:)

Generic name = Anastrozole (I may have them backwords though)

As far as hindering gains, I believe that Arimidex lowers IGF-1 production very little when compared to something like Nolvadex and most people I know that use nolva say they dont notice any hindering of gains. So I guess what Im saying is that you really shouldnt worry about any gains being hindered when using Arimidex.

thanks alot bros. i guess i have some shopping to do. hope its not too fuckin expensive. later.

damn, i found out last night just how expensive arimidex is. lets just say i could get 20 more sustanon redijects for the price of a box of 28 1 mg tabs. if i use it, what else will i get from arimidex besides zero bloat? a blowjob? seriously though, will it prevent gyno? i dont remember offhand. i think i will bear the sustanon bloat, unless there is something else that might help that isnt so fuckin expensive. help me out bros. later.

Last edited:
Astra Zeneca Brand Arimidex is very expensive.
But theres plenty of generic tabs for way cheaper and liquidex witch is Anastrozole/Arimidex suspended in liquid.
You might wanna look into the liquid stuff instead.

Back