nolvadex for bloat and water retention

bigalex1990

im on week 7 of sustanon and really bloated i got five weeks left should i take 20mg nolva along with 0.50 e3d arimidex to reduce bloat?

please give us your stats, share your complete cycle protocol? deca? hcg? what else are you dosing? you must get bloodworks to see what your levels are and share them here so we can help.

i know but now its to late for blooad work now
but at the end of my cycle i will and post it up here so we can see it and analyze it
i
m just taking 750mg sust a week in 3 shot along with arimdex on pin days
and nolva now to get rid of the water weight for about a week

I'm inexperienced with personal use but I would increase my AI before taking Nolva or Clomid. Nolva and Clomid just mask the symptoms of high estrogen by competeting with receptors.

Doing it for one week won't do anything. Any improvement will disappear when you stop.

Without blood levels you're dosing in the dark.

OP not to be rude but really nothing for me or anyone to say that hasn't been said very appropriately. ^^^ listen up and read up more.

Good luck :)

i know but now its to late for blooad work now
but at the end of my cycle i will and post it up here so we can see it and analyze it
i
m just taking 750mg sust a week in 3 shot along with arimdex on pin days
and nolva now to get rid of the water weight for about a week

No it's not too late to get bloodwork done. How do you think everyone dials in their ai dose? You think they just guess? They get bloodwork done bud.

No it's not too late to get bloodwork done. How do you think everyone dials in their ai dose? You think they just guess? They get bloodwork done bud.

This is true I'm on my first cycle right now and I got my estrogen dialled in perfect thanks to seeing the actual numbers on paper. Get bloods twice on cycle if you need fine tuning! why eff around?

Back