Sustanon Brew

Pinnacle@Rep

Muscles can't stop this..
Okay guys I've got something for ya!
Now I've gotten a bunch of raws from my source and I have never gotten anything sketchy and all has been the best of any source I've ever used.
About 2 months ago I got the four main powders that constitute Sustanon and I ran melting point tests on everything and they all melted exactly as they were suppose to as usual.
Well I needed more Sustanon so I ordered and just got a pack in with Test P (melted perfectly) Test PP (melted perfectly) and Test Decanoate (melted perfectly) But the Isocaproate I'm having trouble with.
The first batch of these four powders I got was perfect and all the melting points were spot on.
This Isocaproate seems to have a different smell but I really can't remember what the first Iso smelt like, they seem to look the same from what I remember the first Iso looking like.

This is what I have. The Iso melts consistently at 70-75 degree C after about 4 tests.
It is a very crystaline compound with larger crystals than say like Propionate.
It is very white just like the first.
But it has a very very strong smell.

Any input on my fellow brewers opinion as to what is going on here would help.
I know that there are certain compounds that if made into the "crystal" form they can go up in the melting point.
I cannot find any compound listed under hormones, powders, that melt at this temp.....

the melting point I thought for Isocaproate was 60-63 deg c

I got this from my book but as you said there is no mention of any other compound at your temps.

Last edited:
I am curious to know why you did not just buy the finished powder instead of mixing it yourself.
Unless you already have the powders in stock, mixing it its more costly than buying it alone.

I am curious to know why you did not just buy the finished powder instead of mixing it yourself.
Unless you already have the powders in stock, mixing it its more costly than buying it alone.

Well to answer your question, I already had an assload of Propionate powder and it's gonna start getting old. Also I like to be able to melt test every product I get cause these sources have a tendency to get products wrong sometimes. The one I have now hasn't ever but some have in the past.
Also just like capping powders such as dbol and Winstrol (winny), having all your powders for sustanon combined is not a 100% efficient way of getting the dosages EXACT on each test compound. One batch may have 33mg propionate and another may have 27mg Prop. It's just not super accurate.
I guess if you are brewing 20grams of powder at a time and brewing it all at once then it would be accurate but when you're ordering a kilo of the product, you just cannot brew that all at once and then you lose accuracy.
My source will not provide combined sus powder because of this and him thinking the same way.
Sus powder premixed is only accurate for 100g and smaller batches IMO cause brewing over 100g at once is hard when trying to keep your heat right and everything while you're trying to get it all filtered.

the melting point I thought for Isocaproate was 60-63 deg c

I got this from my book but as you said there is no mention of any other compound at your temps.

Well maybe the "melting points" section in this forum is wrong but if you look at the melting points thread in this forum you will see that Isocaproate supposedly melts at 53-55 C.
But if it is more like 63 then that gets me closer to feeling better.
I wish I would have made notes of the last Isocaproate powder I had. I go through so many powders that I get them mixed up sometimes when it comes to the specialty one's that aren't as common.

Maybe you got jibbed bro? if it works the first time it should work the 2nd bro, no difference right?
I am noob, but not that noob bro.

Well to answer your question, I already had an assload of Propionate powder and it's gonna start getting old. Also I like to be able to melt test every product I get cause these sources have a tendency to get products wrong sometimes. The one I have now hasn't ever but some have in the past.
Also just like capping powders such as dbol and Winstrol (winny), having all your powders for sustanon combined is not a 100% efficient way of getting the dosages EXACT on each test compound. One batch may have 33mg propionate and another may have 27mg Prop. It's just not super accurate.
I guess if you are brewing 20grams of powder at a time and brewing it all at once then it would be accurate but when you're ordering a kilo of the product, you just cannot brew that all at once and then you lose accuracy.
My source will not provide combined sus powder because of this and him thinking the same way.
Sus powder premixed is only accurate for 100g and smaller batches IMO cause brewing over 100g at once is hard when trying to keep your heat right and everything while you're trying to get it all filtered.

Interesting, my source wont sell me bags over 100g of combined powder.
I would have to buy 2 bags to get 200g.
There must be some magic math stuff that your talking about ;)

Interesting, my source wont sell me bags over 100g of combined powder.
I would have to buy 2 bags to get 200g.
There must be some magic math stuff that your talking about ;)

thats funny.. haha my source which sells me 50g bags all day of the expensive stuff and 100g bags all day of the cheap stuff wont sell me sustanon powder unless i by 1kg... haha

thats funny.. haha my source which sells me 50g bags all day of the expensive stuff and 100g bags all day of the cheap stuff wont sell me sustanon powder unless i by 1kg... haha

Sources that deal in only small quantity are A)normally more expensive, much more expensive. and B) Don't have there method of shipping down to an art and of the utmost discreetness.
My source sells a MINIMUM order of 100grams and the price for that small of a quantity is outrageous compared to buying a Kilo at a time.
Problem is I cannot use a fucking kilo of one substance before it ruins. So what I do is.... they let me buy a kilo worth of various different powders all in one package and if I do it like that then I get prorated deals and don't have to have sooooooooo much of any one thing. But that still is alot of shit.

So what ratio are you using?

30 grams
60 grams
60 grams
100 grams

One would assume at 250 grams of total powder you would be making 1000mls at 250mg per ml.
612.5 ml oil
250g powder
20 ml ba
180 ml bb

?
how is my math?

I think i goy it made with my source. I can get as little as 10 gs or as much as money can buy. Cant beat that lol

Nice stuff guys, I been reading all the posts about the powder. I been around the block once or twice, but always went with UGL's. I know powder is superior but maybe I need to be in the game longer before I get it.

Thanks for the info though. Eventually I'll try to make up a batch.

Brewing with the sus powders went great. Liquid is as previously noted as for the consistency and the clarity.
I feel the propionate and Phenylprop kicking already........ But the isocap and decanoate haven't had time to hit.
I'll just have to complete 10 weeks before I can assess the situation better.
What is it exactly you wanna see pics of???

Brewing with the sus powders went great. Liquid is as previously noted as for the consistency and the clarity.
I feel the propionate and Phenylprop kicking already........ But the isocap and decanoate haven't had time to hit.
I'll just have to complete 10 weeks before I can assess the situation better.
What is it exactly you wanna see pics of???

The mixing of powders in the beaker. How much volume did you make?

Back