Sustanon in the urin

VitorBelfort

Why does it smell like Sustanon (sust) when i piss after shooting sust.?:confused:

And No, Im aint taking it in the dick just to get a bigger one:D

Vitor, what in the hell are you doing smelling your piss in the first place ? LMFAO !!

Last edited:
Hehehe Stone, Im aint smelling on it its just "in the air" so to speak.

And my name is VItor as the great fighter :)

VItor, your just starting to wake up? Check out my avatar, I've been doing it for months.:D

LongBall

What exactly does Sustanon (sust) smell like, maybe my sense of smell is off but I'm sniffing an amp right now and don't smell a thing...

ectomorph said:
What exactly does Sustanon (sust) smell like, maybe my sense of smell is off but I'm sniffing an amp right now and don't smell a thing...

What kind of Sus is it?? I only experience that after I take vitamins. Then I can smell something in the air for next few hours. I never heard of it after gear.

VitorBelfort said:
Why does it smell like Sustanon (sust) when i piss after shooting sust.?:confused:

And No, Im aint taking it in the dick just to get a bigger one:D

:rolleyes:
Is this guy for real or a joke?
Is it just me or does anyone else notice all his weird posts?

I haven't sniffed either my Sustanon (sust) or my urine so I coulnd't tell you but this thread sure did give me a good laugh.

Yes it is funny but you guys should know that this is a possibility, but I state again I never heard of gear heaving anything to do w/ it. When I get sick I’ll jump on these antibiotics called ampiciline. After the first piss you take the whole bathroom will smell w/ this weird medication smell. It’s funny.

Like somebody said here, piss in empty vials and make your own Sus 250 bro. J/K:40oz:

are u taking ALA? I know my piss smells horrid if im downing 1+ grams a day of ALA

Back