sweeling and itchynesss after gyno surgery?

goku_kakarot77

8 days post op ,i have swelling after gyno surgery esp under and outer pecs and makes it look funny and i know this is normal,, but i also get itchy around that area too is this normal too?

peace

i never got gyno. but sergery yes.

itchy feeling is normal after 8 days yes. and after 8 week it's possible to.

only tempeture, end coloration of the scare tissu around nip have to worries you. IF NOT. you're right man. just patience; don't rip you'r self. let your boddy the time to heal all the skin around. PATIENCE

i never got gyno. but sergery yes.

itchy feeling is normal after 8 days yes. and after 8 week it's possible to.

only tempeture, end coloration of the scare tissu around nip have to worries you. IF NOT. you're right man. just patience; don't rip you'r self. let your boddy the time to heal all the skin around. PATIENCE

have u had gyno surgery, when did u notice ur chest to shape up again, its def flatter and looks good from front but sides its swelling

peace

I have no feeling in the area at all, although it returned over the course of months.

Are you wearing a compression vest?

Unfortunately, plastic surgeons often used the swelling excuse when there is more than just swelling.

2 weeks post op for me. I have some slight swelling around the bottom part of the nip..some numbness..bruising is all gone...no itchiness though. the surgery was the best thing I did...no more gyno or worrying about it later thats for sure.

I had the surgery about four years ago. It was after about nine months that I could say the swelling was completely gone. It really depends how much tissue they removed. If he did a little lipo around the nipple, or cut some extra fat out, it will prolong swelling.

It is normal to be itchy, especially wearing the compression vest. If you are still taking the pain pills that causes itching. I remember scratching the crap out of my chest.

Make sure you stay on top of your anti estrogens while on the gas!!

2 weeks post op for me. I have some slight swelling around the bottom part of the nip..some numbness..bruising is all gone...no itchiness though. the surgery was the best thing I did...no more gyno or worrying about it later thats for sure.

Not trying to scare you, but my gyno returned two years later. What is jacked up is I wasn't even on anything. The surgery isn't a cure for it like they make you think.

My Right one gone for good, I still have nice sore knot under the left nipple. Now it isn't AS BAD, but I still have it. It pisses me off too.

However, I can guarentee it will come back if you slip up on your anti-estrogens. I am not talking about nolvadex, I mean famara or arimidex.

Back