Sweet god, lower back cramping... help

everytime I do Winstrol (winny) I get the back cramps and can't play ball or do cardio, it goes away when I stop the Winstrol (winny). I think it has to do with harsh 17a's imo....bad stuff.

simplygifted said:
i took off from cardio to bulk for the winter/early spring. now when ever i hit the track.. my lower back clamps up.... its to the point were i do 1 lap and i have to stop for 3-5 min 2 rest...its disturbing. im currently 3 weeks into my cycle.

1-4 dbol 30/mg eq
1-10 sus 250/wk
1-10 deca 200/wk
(I know light doses sue me)
7-10 Winstrol (winny) 50mg/eq or anavar 30/mg eq w/t3 & clen stacked appropiately
(i have the Winstrol (winny) but i want to get some var instead... pricey)

is it the gear or just the 3 months off. I need to start prepping for the last 4 weeks of intense cardio so im trying to figure whats going on now. any ideas. and yes i am combineing a bulk and cut. taking liquidex to minimize bloat and eating so clean its scary so its more like a lean mass bulk /cutter.

Stats:
215lbs
15% - 18% BF
5'10"

either you are doing a bulking or cutting phase, possible if pain is under shoulder blades it is kidney's increase water intake or you could possibly be
experiencing a muscle spasm

if it continues you should see physician

i used to get wicked cramps and pumps from dbol, creatine, and clen. taurine was the answer. u may also want to throw in some potassium and magnesium.

Back