Switching from cyp to sust

Bottom line is Sustanon (sust) is not for bodybuilding.....I may get flamed hear but Sustanon (sust) is ment for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) so u only have to take one shot every 2 weeks it is shit for BBing IMHO. With that being said its unfortunate that most human grade test is Sustanon (sust) B/c it is being made for TRT.

bottom line is no steroid is ment to be used for bodybuilding

i never disagreed with anyone saying that if your levels are up and down you wont have more sides, i just think that the effect from the prop in Sustanon (sust) isnt enough to cause/reduce sides when youre taking 500-750 mg/wk total, or even 250 a week. I appologize to all for my language above. I have to be nice or il get banned:baby:

Reading all this and being quite old , let me chime in.

The trick is simple...

Keep your test levels level!

That's pretty ease huh?

Just read up on the profiles of say Sustanon 250 and see why it is made that way.

If they manufacture it that way well, it is done for a reason at least with test.

A lot of guys go prop eod

Some guys make there own sus... made to order as sus is a blend but through a day week or cycle

Trial and error? No just do your homework and read up on all the forums before you do anything.

At my age , just trying to be helpful

Back