Switching test in middle of cycle

dallasskyline

During some late night fooling around w/ my gf we ended in my closet...to cut his story short, we crushed 11 amps of enth...

My source has cyp I can pick up tomorrow. What if any issues are there by switching esthers of test during a cycle?:chimney:

dallasskyline said:
During some late night fooling around w/ my gf we ended in my closet...to cut his story short, we crushed 11 amps of enth...

My source has cyp I can pick up tomorrow. What if any issues are there by switching esthers of test during a cycle?:chimney:

LMAO too damn funny

I switched to cyp mid cycle too

what would be the down falls , if any by running a test blend with cyp or enth. Or by swithching mid cycle? Just curious......

Re: Re: Switching test in middle of cycle

jb160 said:
LMAO too damn funny

I switched to cyp mid cycle too

Did you notice any water retention issues...other pluses or sides after switching...I have 7 amps of enth that were left not broken so I thought I would start the cyp immediately as it is a long acting esther also...is this a good idea or should I wait untilt he enth is finished?

Re: Re: Re: Switching test in middle of cycle

dallasskyline said:
Did you notice any water retention issues...other pluses or sides after switching...I have 7 amps of enth that were left not broken so I thought I would start the cyp immediately as it is a long acting esther also...is this a good idea or should I wait untilt he enth is finished?

I started by mixing the two in my inj then just the cyp as far as water retention issues I am bloated as a god damn blimp everyone says shit to me I saw my Mom the other day and when I was walking up she said she didn't even recognize me I am so bloated UGH but fuck it just a few more weeks of this shit and it will be worth it in the long run.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Switching test in middle of cycle

jb160 said:
I started by mixing the two in my inj then just the cyp as far as water retention issues I am bloated as a god damn blimp everyone says shit to me I saw my Mom the other day and when I was walking up she said she didn't even recognize me I am so bloated UGH but fuck it just a few more weeks of this shit and it will be worth it in the long run.

I am sorry but that is funniest thing I have heard today...when your own family doesn't rcognize you...changes have occured...oh god damn that was funny.

I will follow your route...atleast the water retention will help my aching joints...fucking left elbow and knees feel like I am going on 120 years old...I am not to worried about reatiing alot of water as I have femara and am also going to run Winstrol (winny) for 4 weeks at the end of my cycle...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Switching test in middle of cycle

dallasskyline said:
I am sorry but that is funniest thing I have heard today...when your own family doesn't rcognize you...changes have occured...oh god damn that was funny.

I will follow your route...atleast the water retention will help my aching joints...fucking left elbow and knees feel like I am going on 120 years old...I am not to worried about reatiing alot of water as I have femara and am also going to run Winstrol (winny) for 4 weeks at the end of my cycle...

LOL its all good my Manger just afew minutes ago was like damn brother you look ........... (he is searching for a nice term to use) all bloated up!!!!! I was likie yeah I have a cold I think. NOw why in the hell would I say that WTF does having a cold have to do with being bloated ????!!!!! I dunno it was a long weekend though. LOL

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Switching test in middle of cycle

jb160 said:
LOL its all good my Manger just afew minutes ago was like damn brother you look ........... (he is searching for a nice term to use) all bloated up!!!!! I was likie yeah I have a cold I think. NOw why in the hell would I say that WTF does having a cold have to do with being bloated ????!!!!! I dunno it was a long weekend though. LOL

You are on a roll today man...that was hilarious..."Hey man, you look, uh swollen." "Yea, I have a cold"...anytime people tell me I am looking "puffy" or "bloated" I tell them you should look in the mirror then come back and tell me if I look swollen or you just look little.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Switching test in middle of cycle

dallasskyline said:
You are on a roll today man...that was hilarious..."Hey man, you look, uh swollen." "Yea, I have a cold"...anytime people tell me I am looking "puffy" or "bloated" I tell them you should look in the mirror then come back and tell me if I look swollen or you just look little.

ooooooo good one I like that Nah I ain't swollen you are just small. I like it. I have no idea where the cold thing came from. It was just the first thing that popped in my head.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Switching test in middle of cycle

jb160 said:
ooooooo good one I like that Nah I ain't swollen you are just small. I like it. I have no idea where the cold thing came from. It was just the first thing that popped in my head.

Yea...you can't use that line with your mgr. I am Dir of Ops for an Engineering frim so I only have one man above me, the COO...outside of him I can say what ever I want, within reason ofcourse...my last cycle I was taking tren and prop. Tren makes me evil...and I am already difficult to get along with, people only came by my office if it ABSOLUTELY necessary..like needing my signature on a PO...it was a quite 8 weeks for me arounf the office. There are a coulpe guys who also juice in my office...they think it is funny as shit to see these people sneaking around trying to avoid me...one of them is my workout partner and he instigates shit all the time by telling the most meager person in the office that I am looking for him and am pissed as hell...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Switching test in middle of cycle

dallasskyline said:
Yea...you can't use that line with your mgr. I am Dir of Ops for an Engineering frim so I only have one man above me, the COO...outside of him I can say what ever I want, within reason ofcourse...my last cycle I was taking tren and prop. Tren makes me evil...and I am already difficult to get along with, people only came by my office if it ABSOLUTELY necessary..like needing my signature on a PO...it was a quite 8 weeks for me arounf the office. There are a coulpe guys who also juice in my office...they think it is funny as shit to see these people sneaking around trying to avoid me...one of them is my workout partner and he instigates shit all the time by telling the most meager person in the office that I am looking for him and am pissed as hell...

LMAO good stuff bro!!!!!

This weekend screwed me up big time...I partied from Friday night through Sunday...I am cheating on my diet to get soem calories back...then I am off to the Keys...luckily the hotel has a full gym...if you have been to Key West, look at Sloopy Joe's live web came...they have one that points at the stage whcih also picks up a good portion of the bar crowd and a live web came out on Duval st...

I will try to get some good pice and post them...last time I went I hooked up with two chicks on a cruise...as I was there with my gf , which I told the two woman of, the only solution was to go back to their cruise ship...worked well, we were on the boat about 45 minutes, went had cocktails at sloppys joes, hit the beach for an hour or two then they left...good scenario IMO...Key West has alwsy been good to me...

dallasskyline said:
This weekend screwed me up big time...I partied from Friday night through Sunday...I am cheating on my diet to get soem calories back...then I am off to the Keys...luckily the hotel has a full gym...if you have been to Key West, look at Sloopy Joe's live web came...they have one that points at the stage whcih also picks up a good portion of the bar crowd and a live web came out on Duval st...

I will try to get some good pice and post them...last time I went I hooked up with two chicks on a cruise...as I was there with my gf , which I told the two woman of, the only solution was to go back to their cruise ship...worked well, we were on the boat about 45 minutes, went had cocktails at sloppys joes, hit the beach for an hour or two then they left...good scenario IMO...Key West has alwsy been good to me...

no nookie from the 2 girls?

jb160 said:
no nookie from the 2 girls?

Lots of nookie...thats all they wanted...they were from cleveland and on a cruise that stopped in key west, cancun, and 2 other places I can't remember. Their goal was to find a guy at each port, fuck him then repeat the process at the next stop...apparentely the cruise they were on only allowed 5-6 hours at each port...I think a threesome qualifies as getting some nookie...that is why went back to their room on the ship as I could not have my gf walk in on us...

One was a sexy blond, about 5'6 115 lbs, the other was a brunette 5'3 nice ass and tits about 110.

dallasskyline said:
Lots of nookie...thats all they wanted...they were from cleveland and on a cruise that stopped in key west, cancun, and 2 other places I can't remember. Their goal was to find a guy at each port, fuck him then repeat the process at the next stop...apparentely the cruise they were on only allowed 5-6 hours at each port...I think a threesome qualifies as getting some nookie...that is why went back to their room on the ship as I could not have my gf walk in on us...

One was a sexy blond, about 5'6 115 lbs, the other was a brunette 5'3 nice ass and tits about 110.

Damn that shit never happens to me WTF and I read your thread about getting BJ last weekend.

jb160 said:
Damn that shit never happens to me WTF and I read your thread about getting BJ last weekend.

Alot of it being in the right place ant the right time. I am a good looking guy, well built...but I no model by any stretch...what draws most women to me is my attitude. I am very nice, never rude to them listen when they talk ask questions...that is the one thing I have learned through the years...shut the fuck up and people will tell you everything...that is how I hooked up with the two in key west, they never came right out and said it...we just had a few drinks and struck up a conversatrion, I gave up my seat at the bar for one of the women, sked another guy yot give up his seat, he did, anmd from that oint on I was the one they wanted...

Back