switching winni for eq

vmax1

Hi guys Im on sus 250 1 cc a week and 3 yellow winni tabs on training days , my question is I wanted muscle endurance and cardio endurance some day I forget to take the winni thats the first problem . I feel strong on it Im 3 of ten weeks in the cycle. still endurance wise for a 1 hr ketalbell workout or a no rest hard weight circuit and jogging I expected more , my friend has a 5cc bottle of echo should I drop the winni tabs for for 1 cc a week of echo with the 1cc of sus 250 ?

Not enough...

Because of the long ester in EQ, it takes at least 4 weeks to reach its full effects.

I would stick on the Winstrol (winny). EQ's effect on endurance is no different than that of test. Test increases red blood cell production also...won't steriods do this.

Keep hydrated as this will help.

Not enough...

Because of the long ester in EQ, it takes at least 4 weeks to reach its full effects.

I would stick on the Winstrol (winny). EQ's effect on endurance is no different than that of test. Test increases red blood cell production also...won't steriods do this.

Keep hydrated as this will help.

may b ill up the Winstrol (winny) dose to 4 or 5 tabs then thanks

I lol'd when you only take winni on training days, bro just run it erday for like 6 weeks wtf is running it on training days going to do

I lol'd when you only take winni on training days, bro just run it erday for like 6 weeks wtf is running it on training days going to do

hahah agree...people dont research shit and jus jump on shit bc their friends think they no it all and tell them this bullshit. id say jus drop the whinny cus u already fcuked urself by missing days with it...i mean forgeting to take it...CMON how do u forget. jus finish ur sus and pct then dont ever touch juice again bc ur dumb about it. unless u researcg :sulk:

hahah agree...people dont research shit and jus jump on shit bc their friends think they no it all and tell them this bullshit. id say jus drop the whinny cus u already fcuked urself by missing days with it...i mean forgeting to take it...CMON how do u forget. jus finish ur sus and pct then dont ever touch juice again bc ur dumb about it. unless u researcg :sulk:

I train 6 days a week so its only 1 day off and there yellow triangle 10 mg

hahah agree...people dont research shit and jus jump on shit bc their friends think they no it all and tell them this bullshit. id say jus drop the whinny cus u already fcuked urself by missing days with it...i mean forgeting to take it...CMON how do u forget. jus finish ur sus and post cycle therapy (pct) then dont ever touch juice again bc ur dumb about it. unless u researcg :sulk:

hey bud i am trying to learn isn't that why were on this site p.s. u sound like the know it all except with your spelling next time ill do more (researcg )

yea the g is right next to the H on the keyboard. hence i typed the wrong letter...worry about fixing ur cycle and not my spelling

You should be running eq for minimum of 12 weeks. Im doing a test enth test cyp and tren enth blend called tte-400. I do 1cc of that and 1cc of eq300 twice a week. I wouldnt even compare winni with eq personally i dnt think they are anything alike

Back