Swollen Ankle on Sust

bigmitch69

Squat/Bench/Deadlift
Has anyone experienced swollen ankles while using Sust/ Dbol? A friend is taking 500mg a week plus 35mg dbol ed. He's into his 3rd week and his right ankle has swollen up. It looks like his twisted it but he says he hasn't and its not painful in anyway. He thinks it might be water retention but I don't think that can be right.

Any ideas? Do you reakon he should wait a few days see what happens then visit the doc's?

bigmitch69 said:
Has anyone experienced swollen ankles while using Sust/ Dbol? A friend is taking 500mg a week plus 35mg dbol ed. He's into his 3rd week and his right ankle has swollen up. It looks like his twisted it but he says he hasn't and its not painful in anyway. He thinks it might be water retention but I don't think that can be right.

Any ideas? Do you reakon he should wait a few days see what happens then visit the doc's?
he should have seen swelling/bloating in his face long before the ankles but anything is possible i guess . if hes swelling that much he really needs to keep a eye on his blood pressure which can be done without a doc . see the doc IF the bp gets out of hand .

I didn't think it would be water retention. Its only his right ankle thats swollen. His face hasn't filled or anythin. Very odd!!

I told him to wait til monday and see what its like. If no better just ask at the doc's. Better be safe than sorry.

bigmitch69 said:
I didn't think it would be water retention. Its only his right ankle thats swollen. His face hasn't filled or anythin. Very odd!!

I told him to wait til monday and see what its like. If no better just ask at the doc's. Better be safe than sorry.
be carefull what you tell the doc !

when he isnt able to walk then he should go see a doctor jk i have never really heard of ankles getting water retention i just got off a cycle of sustanon only thing that concerned me the bloat on my face the first 6 weeks after that it went down

Back