swollen ankles help!

Ducati32

on a cycle ot test 500mg

creatine 6 grams / 4x a week

I have cankles!!!

I know it is the water from the test.
anything I can do to cure this besides l-dex?

Drink plenty of water, low sodium diet, eat asparagus with 2 of your meals daily and try some dandelion root.

i got cankles from dbol once...i took those diurex capsules from walgreens, problem went away. they are typically in the female products aisle. i also tried to keep my feet propped up as much as i could.

"grab your grandmas Lasix"...... Terrible advise -Too powerful and dangerous when used incorrectly!

There are many things out there that are taken and discussed that would be dangerous when used incorrectly! I was throwing an option out there in a joking manner. i wouldnt exceed more then .5mg/kg just to get rid of some extra water weight.

Last edited:
hmmm i had this problem on my last cycle too, i discontinued it got so bad. what causes this???

every one is different but a clean diet and a lot of water always solved that issue for me. salt, sugars, bad carbs generally do it to me.

hmmm i had this problem on my last cycle too, i discontinued it got so bad. what causes this???

im new here and a rookie to gear but... i got this one

its caused by whats called third spacing. between the cells it stores extra fluid. creatinine is the breakdown of ceatine. elevated creatinine can cause edema. one reason you shud drink plenty of fluids while takin it. as it will help "flush" excess creatinine. low sodium as stated above can help as well. the best for edema would be a "loop diuretic" such as lasix bu use caution. otc diuretic will be benificial but not as effective

if your gonna use lasix, take it orally .... start with 20mg a day if still bloated take 20mg twice daily.... make sure you have a solid potassium supplement to go with it. it is a potassium sparring diuretic , meaning depletion of k. it can get dangerous. i wouldnt stay on it too long. deffinately try a differant diuretic if available.

Back