swollen delt

1stdegree

gave myself my first shot of cycle 2 yesterday and last night my left delt where i injected ws swollen some and a little red. Today it seems to be a little less swollen but is still swollen somewhat. Going on 24 hours and just wondering if this is normal? I am pretty sure it is but dont remember this on my first cycle. cycle consit of 600 test enanthate a week 35 tbol ed. Could it be from injecting too quick? thanks for any advice.

sounds very normal to me. I always say just use your best judgement as to whether or not you should go to the doctor, but a little redness, swelling and pain is normal during the first few days post injection.

ah, no problem. You should have seen my bicep when i hit it. I'm pretty pale and that bicep was red for three days. Couldn't lock out my arm either. But it's fine now. Actually, both my delts are sore now...lol

ok cool thanks guys....was a little worried at first but then thought to myself it had to be normal and not an infection or anything because of the fac it happened so quick after the inject. Could it be the mixture of the test possibly as well or probably just due to the shock to the muscle not being use to the injection......its been about a year since my last cycle and i always inject into each delt once a week.

seems that most people around here are having problems with there delt injections, hell i know i did. if i ever do a delt, i go with a rear delt injection. definately requires a person to assist though

yeah never had a probelm with my first cycle.....noticed the possibilty of a small lump tonight...could just be buggin myself out about it but its def a little tight....I am going to keep an eye on it and hope i dont need to see a doc abotu it. If something like this caused me to see a doc could I get away with using something else asto the source of the problem possibly?

Back