sydgroup--not hearing good things

Well, the guy behind sydgroup is an owner of a couple pharms and vet shops. just so happens that his vet shops are where the fake QV bottles were coming from. That should give you an idea of what type of guy you are dealing with. i figure the first few batches of everything will be cool and then you are all going to start buying vegetable oil....

ironfist said:
Well, the guy behind sydgroup is an owner of a couple pharms and vet shops. just so happens that his vet shops are where the fake QV bottles were coming from. That should give you an idea of what type of guy you are dealing with. i figure the first few batches of everything will be cool and then you are all going to start buying vegetable oil....

wow, where did you hear this? glad i never bothered trying it.

bronco944 said:
wow, where did you hear this? glad i never bothered trying it.

One of my sources is a pretty in the know guy down there. he knows all these people by name and has all the in's to find out what is going on....

do you know if any of the companys down there like QV, Syd,Tornel, have the same bottling company and just use their own labels?

ironfist said:
One of my sources is a pretty in the know guy down there. he knows all these people by name and has all the in's to find out what is going on....

damn that sucks, almost like i new it had to be too good to be true. i still want one of those stuffed jacked up kangaroo's though

its a shame people are like that-- if this country was not so narrowd minded [making it legal] that problem would be done away with--

What has just happened?? the site did not let me read the thread..

As for Syd group no one that I know here in TX had said any thing bad as of yet...

ironfist said:

This summer I loaded up on qv test E and syd group EQ from ------------(I think thats the vet youre saying is selling fake qv) and have had awesome results with both products.

I have a few friends on syds cyp and loving that also. I think that rumors spread like wildfires on these boards cause one or two guys get a fake or dont know how to train/eat and see shitty results. . I will buy syd group again

Last edited by a moderator:
magnusson187 said:
This summer I loaded up on qv test E and syd group EQ from ---------(I think thats the vet youre saying is selling fake qv) and have had awesome results with both products.

I have a few friends on syds cyp and loving that also. I think that rumors spread like wildfires on these boards cause one or two guys get a fake or dont know how to train/eat and see shitty results. . I will buy syd group again

is probably the most reputable place down there...All their stuff is legit.

ironfist said:
______ is probably the most reputable place down there...All their stuff is legit.

I guess you just gotta know where to shop to get legit gear. I keep on hearing people doggin sydgroup and QV but I'm gonna keep using it for the price and nice gains.

just to let people know A LOT of bros have had good results with sydgroup, me being one of them. There are rumors all the time even with faked human products so lets not everyone freak out now.

To be honest with you, I have heard so many things about good fakes going around of everything that I am afraid to order anything else without testing it. If I wanted to sell fake Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) I could think of a million easy ideas to do it and I don't even try to think of it. I bet if there was more of a well known place to get things tested there would be alot less shitty cycles out there. I asked about places to get Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) tested a long time ago and didn't get any replies.

there is no fakes of syd group. they even have ANABOLICO spelled different on the boxes. its spelled 2 ways. once with the hyphen over the a like ana'bolico and sometimes over the o like anabo'lico and i checked batch numbers with syd group directly and they confirmed they are both real. the mistake must have happened when they switched boxes and packaging. also there a hologram on the box and the top bottle cap.

hope this helps, /nev

Back