sydgroup real or fake

Testosteron said:
That's what I think about too... I've never seen this before and that's why I have some questions. Here some more Sydgorup stuff I've got:

attachment.php

I have seen this picture(below) of Anabolic DN from Sydgroup everywhere....Is this a new bottle and box??? I have a bottle of the one you posted Testosteron(above) and want to make sure its not bunk! Also, can you tell me if the label meet the other end in the back i.e. they touch when wrapped around the bottle.

anabolic-dn.jpg

Last edited:
I'd stay away from sydgroup if possible. There primo was found to be bunk and the other stuff supposedly hurts worse than anything else out there. I wouldn't buy it, at least not till I heard positive lab results.

ssmla123 said:
I'd stay away from sydgroup if possible. There primo was found to be bunk and the other stuff supposedly hurts worse than anything else out there. I wouldn't buy it, at least not till I heard positive lab results.
syd primo is bunk but thats because syd doesnt make primo.

ssmla123 said:

agreed and why in the hell would mex vet roids be smuggled in russia..the land of human grade gear..:eek:

Back