Synovex H

lucky6914

I know we have all heard of finaplix-H, thats what we use to get tren ace from but who has heard of Synovex H. Each dosage of Synovex H consists of 8 pellets containing 200 mg testosterone propionate and 20 mg estradiol benzoate per implantation. Can we use this to make test prop. like we do tren? How would we go about doing this?

That is correct. I just recieved a box of synovex - h pellets today. I am planning to make Prop. But I have to find good clear directions because you have to extract the estradiol. I think this involves rinsing at some stage. I'm still working on finding a good method. There is probably one in a sticky in this section. That is where I was heading when I saw your thread.
Good luck

the low down

As far as I know( I have done some serious reseach on this), there are or were only two real kits out there to remove the estrogen.
One kit is a guy named animal. Look around you will find him. Another is from a place called syno kits.

Heres the the low down. The most reliable kit was from syno kits. Also the most expensive ($110.00). It is the most involved kit and uses real chemistry processes to remove the estrodial.
Unfortunately they have had problems obtaining the chemicals needed to produce the kit. I was lucky enough to obtain one of the kits before they took down the website. But I never used it because I started using powders before I actually got it.
There are other sites that tell you they use estrodiol washer or something like that. But my experience with organic chemistry tells me these are not reliable.

Sodium Hydroxide will remove both the benzoate from the estrogen (making it water soluble) and the propionate from the test. This is what most kits use and its pretty good if you rinse it enough times. Theres no magic to it.

whats next?

Thompson31580 said:
Sodium Hydroxide will remove both the benzoate from the estrogen (making it water soluble) and the propionate from the test. This is what most kits use and its pretty good if you rinse it enough times. Theres no magic to it.

Listen to what you just said. Now you have test and estogen in a solution.
Whats next?

mustanged77 said:
Listen to what you just said. Now you have test and estogen in a solution.
Whats next?
Are you saying Im incorrect? Its been a while, but from what I recall at this point the estrogen and test are both floating in the methanol. Add water so that they crystalize, rinse several times as the estrogen is now water soluble. You are left with almost 99% test. Do you see something wrong with this?

no

Thompson31580 said:
Are you saying Im incorrect? Its been a while, but from what I recall at this point the estrogen and test are both floating in the methanol. Add water so that they crystalize, rinse several times as the estrogen is now water soluble. You are left with almost 99% test. Do you see something wrong with this?

No, I'm not saying your incorrect. I'm saying you don't know what the heck your talking about.
How did you go from sodium hydroxide as the dissolving solution to methanol? Sounds like magic to me.

You can use methanol to dissolve the pellets and make estrogen and test solution with no esters. Then people add sodium hydroxide to remove the estrogen but this has no basis in organic chemistry as to why this would work.
And how did you come up with 99%?

This has been shown many times to not be an efficient method.

mustanged77 said:
No, I'm not saying your incorrect. I'm saying you don't know what the heck your talking about.
How did you go from sodium hydroxide as the dissolving solution to methanol? Sounds like magic to me.

You can use methanol to dissolve the pellets and make estrogen and test solution with no esters. Then people add sodium hydroxide to remove the estrogen but this has no basis in organic chemistry as to why this would work.
And how did you come up with 99%?

This has been shown many times to not be an efficient method.
You know what I mean. Dissolve the pellets in meth, use the NaOH to cleave the esters. What do you mean it has no basis in chemistry? Its been a few years but both my wife and I both have B.S in bioChem! NaOH WILL cleave the ester and the estrogen is substantially more water soluble at this point. Pretty simple to come up with the 99%. Weigh your yeild and then do a melting point test. Granted I havent spent a ton of time researching this, but its pretty much a tried and true method since its been used for at least 5 years by close friends of mine and sold by several companies. I havent done any testing at the cellular level for creatine efficiency so I guess I shouldnt accept that as fact either? Where is your info suggesting it doesnt work? Obvioulsy it isnt based on common knowledge so enlighten us oh wise one. I wasnt aware I had to review the basics with you to establish my competence.

yeah really

Thompson31580 said:
You know what I mean. Dissolve the pellets in meth, use the NaOH to cleave the esters. What do you mean it has no basis in chemistry? Its been a few years but both my wife and I both have B.S in bioChem! NaOH WILL cleave the ester and the estrogen is substantially more water soluble at this point. Pretty simple to come up with the 99%. Weigh your yeild and then do a melting point test. Granted I havent spent a ton of time researching this, but its pretty much a tried and true method since its been used for at least 5 years by close friends of mine and sold by several companies. I havent done any testing at the cellular level for creatine efficiency so I guess I shouldnt accept that as fact either? Where is your info suggesting it doesnt work? Obvioulsy it isnt based on common knowledge so enlighten us oh wise one. I wasnt aware I had to review the basics with you to establish my competence.

OK, now your talking. I'm going to assume what you say about yourself is true.
First, the nonchemistry truth. The person who first came up with the method you are talking about withdrew his theory that this actually works. Supposedly he is a biochemistry who has been working on the problem of removing the estrogen from the test for a long time. He went by the name of dazed. Another guy named animal has been in competion with dazed. I won't claim to know the whole story.
Well dazed finally came out and said his method didn't work. So, he created a better method that absolutely removed the test from the estrogen with the prop ester still attatched. Hence, syno kit dot, you know the rest.
I have one of the kits with the dvd.

Now the chemistry truth. You are already starting with 9:1 ratio of test to estogen. You could inject this and use nolva and you probably wouldn't know the difference. Or you can take methonal from an automotive product called heet, cleave the esters, wash with naoh, blah blah blah. And now supposedly you have pure test crystals.
If you have biochemistry degree, then write the chemical equation on how Naoh + estrogen + test = test + by products.

I actually have a masters in Biology, with a background in organic chemistry, and I say this don't work.
NaOH is normally is used to neutralize acids. As far as I know, neither estrogen nor test are acidic enough for this to be a solution.

What I told the guy who started this thread is the truth. If you feel that your method really works, then more power to you.

Last edited:
mustanged77 said:
First, the nonchemistry truth. The person who first came up with the method you are talking about withdrew his theory that this actually works. Supposedly he is a biochemistry who has been working on the problem of removing the estrogen from the test for a long time. He went by the name of dazed. Another guy named animal has been in competion with dazed. I won't claim to know the whole story.
Well dazed finally came out and said his method didn't work. So, he created a better method that absolutely removed the test from the estrogen with the prop ester still attatched. Hence, syno kit dot, you know the rest.
I have one of the kits with the dvd..
Are you saying that the first kit didnt work or that all of his kits didnt work?? I know of people who have used the later kits (which to my knowledge arent available anymore) and have done melting point tests and come out with pretty much pure test. THEY believe the magic solubolizer is nothing more than NaOH and based on the appearance and amount used I cant really argue.
mustanged77 said:
Now the chemistry truth. You are already starting with 9:1 ratio of test to estogen. You could inject this and use nolva and you probably wouldn't know the difference. Or you can take methonal from an automotive product called heet, cleave the esters, wash with naoh, blah blah blah. And now supposedly you have pure test crystals.
If you have biochemistry degree, then write the chemical equation on how Naoh + estrogen + test = test + by products
The heet doesnt cleave the esters, only seperate the fillers from the hormone. You add the NaOH to cleave esters, then wash with distilled water to rinse the water soluble estogen away since it is now supposedly substantially more water soluble or crystalizes much slower. As far as the degree, would you like me to scan it for you? I dont remember ever doing chemical equations with hormones, especially esterfied hormones, did you? To be honest I wasnt good with balancing equations at any point, definately not now after not using any of it for 7+ years. Im not embarrassed to share that.

mustanged77 said:
I actually have a masters in Biology, with a background in organic chemistry, and I say this don't work.
NaOH is normally is used to neutralize acids. As far as I know, neither estrogen nor test are acidic enough for this to be a solution.

What I told the guy who started this thread is the truth. If you feel that your method really works, then more power to you.
Im only reiterating what was generally accepted and I have seen lab assays showing that the resulting compound was extremely pure. Are these 100% verifiable? To that I dont know. I really dont think that any amount of Nolva would help if there were THAT much estrogen in there. That is a tremendous dose!! Even with a small dose of 600mg of test prop a week, you would injecting the amount of estrogen in a week that a healthy women would recieve as hormone replacement in a MONTH!! I guess we will agree to disagree, although the NaOH seems more probable as an ester cleaving agent than the idea that a couple of guys came up with a revolutionary way to cleave esters that no one else has even guessed at yet. Cant absolutely prove it, but it seems unlikely.

Last edited:
your missing the point

Thompson31580 said:
I guess we will agree to disagree, although the NaOH seems more probable as an ester cleaving agent than the idea that a couple of guys came up with a revolutionary way to cleave esters that no one else has even guessed at yet. Cant absolutely prove it, but it seems unlikely.

I am saying that the old kits were not very reliable, and many educated people, including the guy who started the process, feel the same way.

And if you read what I wrote, the new process does not cleave the esters.
It leaves you with test prop. And yes, it is a new revolutionary way. It was invented by the guy who came up with the first idea of using NaOH. Its more reliable than the old way and leaves you with a purer product.

I guess you just haven't heard about it yet. Advant labs did a whole write up on this.
Its not top secret information.

And all you have to do is look up the chemical formula for test prop and estodial and put NaOH in the equation and see if you can come up with a plausable reaction.
The guy who first came up with this idea says it doesn't really work that well.
I believe him.

I'm trying to give this guy some updated information. If you don't like what I'm saying, then start a thread called mustanged is full of shit. :toilet:

Last edited:
mustanged77 said:
I am saying that the old kits were not very reliable, and many educated people, including the guy who started the process, feel the same way.

And if you read what I wrote, the new process does not cleave the esters.
It leaves you with test prop. And yes, it is a new revolutionary way. It was invented by the guy who came up with the first idea of using NaOH. Its more reliable than the old way and leaves you with a purer product.

I guess you just haven't heard about it yet. Advant labs did a whole write up on this.
Its not top secret information.

And all you have to do is look up the chemical formula for test prop and estodial and put NaOH in the equation and see if you can come up with a plausable reaction.
The guy who first came up with this idea says it doesn't really work that well.
I believe him.

I'm trying to give this guy some updated information. If you don't like what I'm saying, then start a thread called mustanged is full of shit. :toilet:
This I wasnt aware of. Ive noticed that Dazed site isnt up anymore, who is making the new kit? Do you have any links to the new info?
Are you referring to Dazed kit that he was selling just prior to the site going down?
From what I had read not only on this site, but many others was that most S type kits left you with TNE so the chemical cleaved both esters. Dazed kit was the first that I knew of that was claiming to leave the propionate ester intact. I am very interested to know where you came by this info. Im not saying you arent correct, but I would like to be informed if more credible information is present.

Last edited:
well...sorry if universal kits isn't gud enough. I know a guy who used a kit from there w/NO ill effects...just gotta rinse w/alot of distilled water.
Am also firmiliar w/ Dazed kits....they kick ass from what i hear.
thats all i got....i think u're making 2 big a deal out of the estrodial thing....lots of kits r effective if u rinse alot w/distilled H20
but what do i know??? Do your thing

yep

Thompson31580 said:
This I wasnt aware of. Ive noticed that Dazed site isnt up anymore, who is making the new kit? Do you have any links to the new info?
Are you referring to Dazed kit that he was selling just prior to the site going down?
From what I had read not only on this site, but many others was that most S type kits left you with TNE so the chemical cleaved both esters. Dazed kit was the first that I knew of that was claiming to leave the propionate ester intact. I am very interested to know where you came by this info. Im not saying you arent correct, but I would like to be informed if more credible information is present.

Yes. Thats what I've been saying from the begining. I have one of the kits. I bought the kit before they went down. The reason he went down is because one of the chemicals used had to be shipped from over seas, because you can't get it in the US without some sort of license, which he doesn't have. But unfortunately it was just as hard to get through customs.

I got the original info from an article from advant. Google the name and you will find the site. Finding the exact article may be more difficult.
The rest of the info I got from email correspondence from someone from the syno kits site.

I'm one of the few people who actually have one of the kits. The funny thing is,I never used it because I started using powders before I actually recieved the kit.

AH! Thank you. That answers quite a bit. It also definately supports your stance that it is not NaOH. You mentioned a DVD in your kit. Were all of the latest kits sent with a DVD? I know of people that have purchased kits from him, but there was just a small black topped bottle with what he termed a "solubolizer". Is this the same kit? It looked like there was about 1ml of solubolizer per 5G kit. Thanks again. I havent been able to get any info as to what happened with all of that.

Thompson31580 said:
AH! Thank you. That answers quite a bit. It also definately supports your stance that it is not NaOH. You mentioned a DVD in your kit. Were all of the latest kits sent with a DVD? I know of people that have purchased kits from him, but there was just a small black topped bottle with what he termed a "solubolizer". Is this the same kit? It looked like there was about 1ml of solubolizer per 5G kit. Thanks again. I havent been able to get any info as to what happened with all of that.

I'm not sure. I actually never pulled all the stuff out of the box. I will check it as soon as I can. My wifes family is here for the holidays, so I can't pull the box out and look at it.
I'm not even sure if the dvd is in the box. I'm just assuming its in there somewhere.
I'm not sure if this is the same kit. This kit just came out in the last six month or so. The site was called syno kits. Most people weren't even aware that this was dazed new site. I know he had another site that shut down in the past couple of years.
I just happen to be researching at the time and came across this info and the site. The site didn't have his name on it or anything. The reason I know it was him was because Advant did an interview with him promoting his new site and product.
Advant is an online e-mag for stuff like this.
His site and kit just didn't make it because of the lack availabilty of one of the chemicals needed for the kit. It took three months to get the kit after I paid for it.

I know this sounds like some bs story but it gets even better.

I was one of the their first customers. I started to raise hell because it was taking so long to get my kit.
I wrote the editor of advant and told him I still hadn't got my kit and that they shouldn't support him.
A few days later I get a phone call from some chick. She left a message on my voice mail saying she was sorry for the delay and that she was going to refund my money and get my kit delivered to my doorstep in a couple of days.
They got my cell# from the payment info that I had given them.
Crazy right?!
It just so happened that this chick lived about 10 miles from my house.
Her # had the same area code as mine.
Exactly two days later the kit came to my PMB( I don't use my home address).
They didn't refund my money but at least I got the kit. I looked up their website that day and it was no longer there.
The kit came in a huge box and it has several chimicals in it. I didn't pull anything out of the packing. By the time I got the kit I had already learned to get powders and make homebrew.
If someone told me this story I would say they were full of BS. I actually still have the voice mails saved from that chick.

As soon as I get a free moment this week, I will open the kit and pm you and tell you exactly what is in the box. :insane2:

Last edited:
Damn!! That is crazy! It doesnt sound like what my friends got was the new kit. I actually spoke to one of them a yesterday and asked about this and he said that he stopped taking the product after only 3 weeks b/c his nipples got puffy, starting itching, and were totally inflamed!! I really appreciate the info. Im not sure how many are following this thread, but I have seen NUMEROUS posts about this exact topic with no answers. I really appreciate it!

would you guys say it is easier to use synovex-h and the conversion kits etc...or is it easier to get the powder and just do it that way? also, which is more price efficient

lucky6914 said:
would you guys say it is easier to use synovex-h and the conversion kits etc...or is it easier to get the powder and just do it that way? also, which is more price efficient

If you can get powder, then use powder.

Back