syringe and needles

It depends where you live.

Here in Canada, they are OTC in the pharmacies.

Nothing at all wrong with ordering on-line either !!

yep depends on where u live. I order them online because I would feel like a crackhead going into a pharmacy and asking for some needles.

Focker said:
yep depends on where u live. I order them online because I would feel like a crackhead going into a pharmacy and asking for some needles.

hahaha yeah thats how i feel....but its a lot cheaper and its a lil more convenient :)

haha i can only imagine

beezwax-walk's into pharmacy

pharmisist: "can i help you?"

beezwax: "yeah I need some needles mayne"

pharmasist: "and what is this for"

beezwax : "I'm gonna shoot it in my ass!"

:D:D

beezwax said:
just got back from pharmacy......they said they dont have 25G needles.....they only have 28.....and only half inch.
they also asked what i need them for...nosey bitches.
Just say your dog is on EQ and the vet didn't give tou enough darts :)

(don't know if it'll work though ;))

beezwax said:
i called another pharmacy they said they usually carry 25G with 5/8" needle....
is that big enough for sus250? im pretty ripped so it would definitly go right into muscle....

I don't think so bro. I mean I know it will work, but how long you want to sit there w/shit in your body for? I would go 22-23g at least. getpinz.com is the easiest IMO.

Ive never really had a prob gettin pinz at the local phar. But get this, I go into Walgreens yesterday and i was going to get some insulin pinz for my HCG, the cute little blonde was going to sell them to me and then the bitch ass old man came over and took them from her and started asking fuckin questions.
I finally said "fuck it" and walked out.

That shit pisses me off. Its insulin pinz for god sakes!!!
Old bastards like that are the reason people that have no other means of obtaining pinz are forced to reuse pinz and risk infections.

OK..I feel better! :soap: :bsflag:

Yea 25G is way to small man.. Hell, 23G is cake to poke your ass with and I just hit up my delt last night and it was cake too.. getpinz.com is the best place to get your needles.. cheap and PRIVATE!

I have never been there before as I have always gooten them through my source, I am a believer now a s well I dont save a whole lot by getting them here but 10$ is 10 $ thanks for the link house and bros.................................

Back