syringe question

B

BiggerThanU

ive seen so many different answers, but let me know what yall think is the best syringe,case,needle,gauge all that good stufff for injections

25 ga, 1 inch 3cc- for all injections besides glutes
25ga ,1.5 inch 3cc- for glutes
18-20 ga, needle to draw with.

You could do a search and find tons of info on this subject!!!!!. I personally prefer 23's and 25's... 1''... I use 22's to draw!!!!.. I used to use 18's to draw but the big gaping hole left at the top of vials after a couple times of that made me decide to switch!!!!!!!

Can't really tell from your question, but if you're looking to purchase syringes, here's my advice: buy 20-23g needles WITH syringes and 23-25g needles WITHOUT. Use the first to draw, the latter to inject. Smaller. Sharper. More sterile.

CM

buy the syringes with 20g 1.5" pins to draw; then extra 25g pins for injections. 1" will work for most; you can get 1.5" for glutes; and some people use 5/8" for spot injections, although deeper in the muscle is better...

warm oils up to more easily inject with 25s.

go to getpinz.com they have an express package. I would get the qty 50 and get the 18gauge with syringe and then select 23's for the other 50. This way you only have to draw wiht 18 gauge, then throw it out and screw on your 23...and your all set.

the kit I am refering to is the G-Spot Special #2 (Express) and it includes shipping.

I personally like to use BD 22, 21g 1 1/2" for glutes. I like the bigger needle because the thick oil goes in real smooth and as quick as you want it to, and as far as the pain, I really can't tell the difference between the 23's and the 21's.

Rigor Mortis said:
I'm with Flex it. To me, bigger needles hurt less than small ones.

Only after half a fifth of Jack Daniels.

I use 25 gauges for all shots. Less discomfort and scar tissue, although it does take longer to push the gear in. I draw with 20s because I use 50 cc vials and the 18s tear up the stoppers too much. I prefer terumos. You probably want the 3 cc barrels.

Lengths: 1 1/2" for glutes, 1" for delts and quads, 5/8" for bis/tris.

ok, another stupid question..when yall say "draw" with one and inject with another..........does this mean you use one needle to draw with...take it out, replace it w/ another, and then use that one to inject w/??
thanks for all the help too!

BiggerThanU said:
ok, another stupid question..when yall say "draw" with one and inject with another..........does this mean you use one needle to draw with...take it out, replace it w/ another, and then use that one to inject w/??
thanks for all the help too!

Yes, that's exactly what it means. It isn't a stupid question.

The main reason to switch to a new needle to shoot is that pushing a needle through a rubber stopper dulls it, and dull needles hurt. You want a sharp needle to shoot with.

Also, using a larger bore needle to draw is faster.

Drawing needles are pretty cheap, about $8-10 for 100.

I have drawn with 23s and 25s and you dont want to, besides the dulling of the needle. I go with BD brand myself, 20 to pull and 25 to inject.

Back