Syringes (Florida)

Furix

I know florida is one of the states where you can purchase up to 10 syringes without a prescription, however every pharmacy I call down here in soFL says the county needs a scrip(broward and dade). Does anyone know which counties allow purchasing syringes without a scrip, or a pharmacy that does sell? How do most of you go about obtaining your pins, pharmacies/internet? Any help is appreciated

T

Furix if you get an answer I'd like the info, I'm also in soFL and thought we were able to buy from a pharmacy. I have never tried though, I guess mail order would be the way to go.

I just moved to Florida and I had the same problem. I just ordered them and had them delivered.

Order them over the net. I have ordered for a few years now never a single problem. I get them in a week without questions. Straight to my house or PO Box no problem. Need any good companys to order from just PM me.

Thanks for all the help, I guess I'll just order them and wait the week, getting anxious though want to start my next cycle soon as possible. :rolleyes:

I wouldnt call them first off. Go to the pharmacy. Be persistant. The excuse: I need for animal reasons. It worked.

Order online is easiest.
Or if you have a tractor supply or a feed store near you. They have them hanging on the wall near the horse supplies and b-12 vitamins 60cc to 3cc and pins also.
They are alittle more $ but if you need them now....

Back